Sign in to follow this  

California local powder coat review, Orange County- Costa Mesa area

I had a bunch of stuff powdercoated by Newport-Mesa powder coating over the past couple of months. I am very impressed with their work and wanted to let anyone in the local area know about them.

Apparently they are a fairly new outfit, only been around since feb 2011. However, the quality of their work is fantastic.

I heard about them from a buddy of a buddy. Turns out one of the owners is a guy that i went to highschool with! Small world!

i had my frame, swingarm, tripples, wheels, and assorted small parts done. I even had them do my aluminum folding ramp and some parts for my 4x4. i have had them do just about every color from basic black to candy color changing flake.

The turn around is great, only about 3 days. The price is better than anyone else in the area, and of course the more stuff you have them do the better the price gets!

here is their contact info for those who need some coatin!

1598 Monrovia Avenue

Newport Beach, CA 92663-2843

(949) 631-6363

Thanks for this tip!! The price I was quoted over the phone was roughly half of what I was quoted elsewhere in OC:banana: I have one more race this season and I will be taking my frame to them for sure. Thanks again for the tip:thumbsup: