Sign in to follow this  

Thor core vs Thor phase

Can anyone describe to me and compare the difference in how these pants fit and if the sizing is the same and if one is more baggy than the other?

I have one pair of Thor Core pants and one pair of Thor Flux. To me the sizing is the same I think the Flux are more comfortable overall though. I would think the Phase models would fit the same as well. When you get into the over the boot models then length can be an issue, I had to have mine shortened. Hope this helps.

I haven't bought phase pants in a few years, but I know a couple years ago the sizing was pretty much the same as the core. The core pants seem to be more comfortable and better made with tripple seams in the knees and butt and better materials. I don't know about the most recent Phase stuff though.

thor phase is junk, i was riding in that gear and it was just horible. cheap junk. i bought oneal hardware gear and this gear is amazing compared to phase... id say if ur track riding or racing or even waring ur gear alot or hard on gear, pay the etra money get better gear its worth it.