Sign in to follow this  

08 250sxf Exhaust

Im in the process of buying a new exhaust for my bike and im just getting yalls opinions. Ive been looking Akrapovic Evolution, A yoshi RS2 pro, and Dr.D system. i ride a bunch of motocross i want it alot louder than the stock. its just too quiet:banghead: will take any other suggestions and ideas.

I had an FMF 4.1 with MegaBomb header and it was significantly louder than stock, but not too loud. Sounded pretty good.

Edit: It also helped wake the bike up a bit. Great addition to the bike.

I bought my bike with a Dr. D already installed and it sounds like a dream. Significantly louder than stock as well. Mine is a 450 tho

If you are trying to save a buck might look at this one in the link below. I just got it for my '08 and it works good. It's actually for an '05-'06 but it did fit after shimming the mid pipe mount a little. These were built before sound got to be an issue so it is loud but not super loud. What you get is not like the picture. It is a large can that sticks out to the right a little. It's about one lb lighter than stock. Not for everyone but a decent deal...

http://www.bikergarage101.com/servlet/the-18619/273523-Yoshimura-Pro-Series/Detail