Sign in to follow this  

Let's Go

It's the best Truck I've ever owned, by a mile. I want to have it's children.

:busted::busted::bonk:

You can both bite me. Bite me hard.

Oh, and that Ford there is a rocketship....twin turbo V-6

Its the only one i would consider buying.

I am plan to trade in my '08 silverado when the new models come out next year. They are going to be all new platforms and I will be severely dissapointed if theres no turbo 6.

Its the only one i would consider buying.

I am plan to trade in my '08 silverado when the new models come out next year. They are going to be all new platforms and I will be severely dissapointed if theres no turbo 6.

That's what I did, trade in my '08 Silverado. Tranny, interior, lighting, rear-end, all had problems at 67k.

I have the same bike, and same truck, even same color. I like the fold out step and handle in the gate, makes loading the bike a breeze!

That's what I did, trade in my '08 Silverado. Tranny, interior, lighting, rear-end, all had problems at 67k.

Ive got 57k on mine right now, 50k of which is with 10" of suspension lift and 35" tires and so far no problems at all (crosses fingers).

Im almost hesitant to get rid of it the first year of the new platform, but im really excited for a new one. Have you had any problems with the turbo I read that they were having some issues but seemed all normal for a new design.

Ive got 57k on mine right now, 50k of which is with 10" of suspension lift and 35" tires and so far no problems at all (crosses fingers).

Im almost hesitant to get rid of it the first year of the new platform, but im really excited for a new one. Have you had any problems with the turbo I read that they were having some issues but seemed all normal for a new design.

The issues were with the oil filters. They were not passing enough oil. They have a new oil spec. I have 10k on my '11 with no issues, other than the sometimes finicky SYNC system. It doesn't like to do things to fast, like play an iTunes song, answer the phone, then go to the back up camera. It starts stuttering the music if you do....

not bad all in all. ive been so jealous of the turbo diesels power and tuneability for years, but just have no reason for the diesel and dont need the hassle. Turbo 6 gasser would do the trick!

not bad all in all. ive been so jealous of the turbo diesels power and tuneability for years, but just have no reason for the diesel and dont need the hassle. Turbo 6 gasser would do the trick!

410 FT/LBS torque from a V-6, at 2200rpm!

How's the mileage? I dont drive my truck much so not a deal breaker either way but curious if it actually gets the claimed numbers

How's the mileage? I dont drive my truck much so not a deal breaker either way but curious if it actually gets the claimed numbers

It averages 17.2. That includes the 4 mph traffic for one hour plus most mornings.

If you put the cruise control on to 65, on flat open highway, it easily gets 23 mph.

IMG_0657.jpg

wow is that a new 2012 kx!! and a platinum F150! (with ac seats)

BALLER:thumbsup::busted::thumbsup::busted:

My bike totally looks better than yours :bonk:

wow is that a new 2012 kx!! and a platinum F150! (with ac seats)

BALLER:thumbsup::busted::thumbsup::busted:

My bike totally looks better than yours :bonk:

The bike on the left is gay.

The bike on the right is hung like a Donkey, and it's owner is more handsome.

Or is it that the bike is more handsome, and the owner is.....I don't know...