Sign in to follow this  

Husaberg FE 450 '10: A lots of stones in the track.

Here you are some videos of a route called "El Onceno", and it's very fun.

Enjoy them!!! :busted:

Edited by cienfu

^^^ Thats what I figured by the way your front end was dancing. I have the same issue. Spend $600+ on a damper or just muscle it and hope for the best. Three times already I have hit a rather large rock like those in your video while doing around 45mph+ on the trail and each times it threw me off the trail and through the brush. Luckily no major injuries, just some cuts and bruises and a puckered up ass!:busted:

I find that the front end on these bikes are so lite that they deflect way more than any other bike I have had before. Great for pointing where you want to go and pinning it but not so much on heavy rocks or tree roots. The damper becoming a MUST for me before I wrap myself around a damn tree!

I also have the 2010 FE450..... Freakin' sweet bike huh!?!?

^^^ Thats what I figured by the way your front end was dancing. I have the same issue. Spend $600+ on a damper or just muscle it and hope for the best. Three times already I have hit a rather large rock like those in your video while doing around 45mph+ on the trail and each times it threw me off the trail and through the brush. Luckily no major injuries, just some cuts and bruises and a puckered up ass!:busted:

I find that the front end on these bikes are so lite that they deflect way more than any other bike I have had before. Great for pointing where you want to go and pinning it but not so much on heavy rocks or tree roots. The damper becoming a MUST for me before I wrap myself around a damn tree!

I also have the 2010 FE450..... Freakin' sweet bike huh!?!?

Well, i know these bikes are lighter in the front end than japaneses bikes, but is more stable than a ktm. When you need a bike which take the sharp bend easily, you need a ktm. If you need a bike to ride over tracks at high speed, you need a japanese bike. Husabeg is just in the middle of those kinds of bikes. I don't like the steering damper to do enduro trips, because, the front end is harder to move and it cause more punctures. Of course, i had a Yamaha and Honda, and know, with my Husa, i can tell you that is the best bike four stroke in the market to do enduro.

Greetings!!! :busted: