Sign in to follow this  

honda crf 150 R or kx100

really stuck between these two any help would be great. Mosty for mx tracks and a home made track. and would a 85 be burned by these two and should i not even think about them

mike

get the kx. If your riding tracks, that's the way to go. my buddy has a 150, its not a big bike at all. If your lookin toward speed, the kawasaki is the way. the honda is more toward a trail bike

The 150R is an MX bike.

Just remember that you will rebuild that 150r twice before the KX needs a rebuild and the kx is going to be half the price. I'd get the KX if you were my son...

Both bikes are MX bikes. I bought the KX 100 for my son becuase we mostly ride trails and the KX has a power valve and has really good low end. The 150R does not have good low end and is more for tracks.

that's odd, my friend's kx100 had a light switch powerband that liked to be ridden only on the top and honestly had a much more surprising hit than if i nailed the throttle WOT on my yz400f. then again, his bike is really, well, not maintained.

kx100. it'll be faster and cheaper. what's not to love?

The 150R is a lot newer technology and a lot more bike than a KX100. Easier to go fast on and more forgiving of mistakes. And a lot more expensive to repair. If I were serious about riding hard and well I'd get the 150. If I wanted a fun bike to screw around on and have fun for cheap I'd grab the 100. Both are great bikes.

there both good bike.i have a 150r and i might be getting a 85 to play around on.the 150r is way easy to jump and the kx100 is ok.i was looking at getting a kx100.i had not had any problems with my 150r and had it for 2 years.only changed the filters and oil and i raced it.i say get the 1fiddy has alot of power if your looking for power:ride: