honda crf 150 R or kx100

that's odd, my friend's kx100 had a light switch powerband that liked to be ridden only on the top and honestly had a much more surprising hit than if i nailed the throttle WOT on my yz400f. then again, his bike is really, well, not maintained.

kx100. it'll be faster and cheaper. what's not to love?

The 150R is a lot newer technology and a lot more bike than a KX100. Easier to go fast on and more forgiving of mistakes. And a lot more expensive to repair. If I were serious about riding hard and well I'd get the 150. If I wanted a fun bike to screw around on and have fun for cheap I'd grab the 100. Both are great bikes.

there both good bike.i have a 150r and i might be getting a 85 to play around on.the 150r is way easy to jump and the kx100 is ok.i was looking at getting a kx100.i had not had any problems with my 150r and had it for 2 years.only changed the filters and oil and i raced it.i say get the 1fiddy has alot of power if your looking for power:ride:

• 11 years later...
5 hours ago, WillR17 said:

150 r has a lot of power my friend has a 144 kawi and the power difference is insane The difference is night and day

You're reviving 10+ year old discussions again, this one dates back to 2011,

the OP either on a full-sized bike by now or, has given up riding (probably has as he's not replied since 2011)

Edited by mlatour