Warp 9 Rims?

terrible customer service...its a two man operation and they dont know what the other is doing. I caught them in a multiple "untruths" earlier this year about an order that I had placed. The rims are not the best quality. Dented in first ride. Hubs look sturdy and spokes are oversized. You can check my record, I dont spread negative press about companies but this one isnt worthy of a recommendation

Thanks for the words, I appreciate it. Any ideas on other makes? I'm not set on any one brand, I just want black wheels. I've had wheels annodized in the past with good results, but no one offers that service here in Bend, OR.

I can tell you for sure that the Rocky Mountain G-force wheels are great! $499 for a complete from and rear set and they take some punishment w/o any signs of wear except scratches!!!

We put them through an entire season of hare scramble races and they never let us down. Lots of rocks and hard hit and probably 8 tire changes and they have been nothing less than awesome. And how can you beat the price?

I can tell you for sure that the Rocky Mountain G-force wheels are great! $499 for a complete from and rear set and they take some punishment w/o any signs of wear except scratches!!!

We put them through an entire season of hare scramble races and they never let us down. Lots of rocks and hard hit and probably 8 tire changes and they have been nothing less than awesome. And how can you beat the price?

If you are interested, I can save you a few bucks on these wheels from RMATV. I've heard nothing but great things about them.

I have Warp 9 rims on my 300, wheels on my 200, pedal brake and their new hand levers. All have worked just fine, with the exception of a pedal level that had a fracture on the height adjustment bolt hole. I had the rims/spokes on my 300 for over 2 years with no problems; however, there has been some fading to the orange anodize... As for service, I had the opposite experience, great service; fast email response, parts replacement, etc.