Will Dynojet kit from LTZ 400 quad fit DRZ 400s

Hi ..Just joined this excellent site. Have just bought DRZ400s 2002(UK) and looking to do the 3x3 and jet mod as bike came with Scorpion end can already.

Will the dynojet kit from the LTZ/DRZ 400 quad be the same as reading various specs it has the same BSR 36mm Mikuni carb? ( friend has dyno kit but no more quad)

Cheers...

Thanks for that...under parts list looks like the quad has a different fuel needle...The code for the DRZs kits (3109) states US models only (even on UK site) and after reading another thread looks like the UK carb is different from US model even though both are Mikuni BSR 36mm..Whats the difference?...

After reading various set ups when doing the 3x3 with pipe I should only have to change the spring / set the needle to # 4, leave the jets as standard and adjust the pilot screw . Will I get away with this on the UK model or will I have to change pilot air jet as well as somone has suggested?..

Cheers mickeydee...still intersted to know differences between US and UK carbs?

Dyno kit only supplies smaller main jets...heard at lot of folk talking bout the JD kit..any good for larger jets?...may just have to try dyno needle and adjust fuel screw at this rate!..

Thanks again for reply Mickeydee ..yeah have gone with the JD kit as it seems the better option with 2 needles and the assortment of bigger jets..definetely doing the 3X3 mod as should work well with pipe.

Anyone give me a recommended set up for the JD kit with the 3X3 mod and scorpion end can?..