Sign in to follow this  

Remus Pipe for DRZ?

Hi there,

I just bought a 2001 DRZ 400e and it came with a spare carbon fibre Remus exhaust, the guy said it didn't make much difference and was too loud.

Would you reccomend putting this on?

Thanks

Oh man that sucks. They're fully legal here, just bought my first DRZ last week for $2,700 . Road legal + a few other goodies

We can drop e cams and a fcr on a s or sm and be right there with ya. just cost a few extra bucks. not a big deal. then we get a free paper weight. bet you dont have one of those :busted: lol

Haha true. You also have a better selection of parts in the states, I've gotta pay $50-$100 postage to get some rad guards sent over here... I'm glad the NZ Dollar is strong against the US atm...

Yeah I need the magic button cause my right knee is not in the best shape. Not good for kick starting but i stil have the kick start on the long list just cause its cool and ya never know when you might need it.

Hi there,

I just bought a 2001 DRZ 400e and it came with a spare carbon fibre Remus exhaust, the guy said it didn't make much difference and was too loud.

Thanks

Wow..An honest seller....:busted:

The pipe will work ok for low to mid range, but what I would recommend for best overall power spread is the SSW/MRD full system...http://www.mrd-racing.com/page05.html

Hi there,

Thanks

yeah , sell it on e bay and go for a full system with the appropriate jetting