Sign in to follow this  

new tire time....what to pick ?

I run a 120/80-19 rear tire. I prefer a intermediate to hard tire compound because I ride 60% trail and 40% track. Im stuck between these 2 tires ? any comments/input would be great! They both vary in price but float around 75$ on ebay.

BRIDGESTONE M404

or

DUNLOP D745

had not used bridgestone up till now, have a set of INT's on new bike, great traction leaned over, pretty durable and good bite in the soft stuff too. Pretty predictable traction as well.

Bridgeston M403 front and M404 on the rear. Awesome tires.

ac717

Bridgeston M403 front and M404 on the rear. Awesome tires

great tires.. love em:thumbsup::busted:

The bridgestone's are awfull tyres , the best thing i did was take them off and give them away. We run either perelli scorpian extra or meztler mc 5.

The bridgestone's are awfull tyres , the best thing i did was take them off and give them away. We run either perelli scorpian extra or meztler mc 5.

I'm not a bridgestone fan either. All my suk's that came with bridgestone, I'd put a couple rides on then ditch them. I never had a good feeling with the front end.

Surprisingly I run kendas. I've had good luck with the Millville or Washougal line in both wear and traction. Loved them more than any Dunlop or bridgestone I've ever tried!