Sign in to follow this  

what bike is this?

70's bike... kinda looks like a Suzuki TS100, but every manufacturer had a similar bike back then... Though the swingarm does have a monoshock, as opposed to dual shocks...

The round bar behind the seat is from where the seat used to go back to.

Some numbers or markings from the bike would be needed to actually identify it.

For comparison...

23313d1232854432-reminiscing-with-pics-of-old-bikes-1976-suzuki-ts-100.jpg

That is an old,circa 79 IT 250 or 465 rolling frame with a knock off Honda SL 90cc to 150cc Chinese made motor.

May I suggest you run,not walk away from this beauty and when you think you are far enough away,keep going.

That is an old,circa 79 IT 250 or 465 rolling frame with a knock off Honda SL 90cc to 150cc Chinese made motor.

May I suggest you run,not walk away from this beauty and when you think you are far enough away,keep going.

ha! yea i saw the motor and thought it was kind've iffy, it'd be cool if it still had the original motor though! :busted: just saw it and was curious due to the horizontal engine.

I second this that frame, tank, and seat belong to an IT. someone threw in some piece of junk of motor. I'd see if he would pay you to take it off his hands.

It kinda looks like the down tubes are cut. Ugh who would do such a thing, especially to shove some pos motor in it that makes a quarter the power of the engine that was in it.

:busted::bonk:

:busted::banghead:

yep! believe there's an old thread "what stupid people do to old bikes"

i would def pay 100 bucks for that if it had the downtubes..put a motor of the same brand (as original) maybe not same size and restore it... but jesuuussss they kinda murdered this thing.