Sign in to follow this  

Oregon eddieville tomorrow?

Did you go there for a ride, Bro? :busted::busted:

If so, how'd it go there?

I'm getting a set of those Flexx bars for the ole YZed. Arthritis in my "good" wrist (the one that ain't permanently broken) has been killin' me lately.... :bonk: Wish I'd gotten in on the group buy.... :cry :lol:

The house is pretty much back in one piece now, so I hope this gets me out ridin' again. Hiping for Clark Co. on Tues./Vet nites....

Jimmie

does this place stay open year around?

how is the mx track I know you guys ride the gp track alot just wondering before i make a trip.

Well if you are an offroad/woods/desert guy then the MX track is "MXish" enough. If you are a true MX guy and are looking for a pure MX track to ride, then there are probably better options.

does this place stay open year around?

how is the mx track I know you guys ride the gp track alot just wondering before i make a trip.

It is more of a traditional MX track. Open and flowing and using the natural terrain to build obstacles. It is not at all like the tracks you see built for stadiums or arenas.

They do not stay open all year. They are closed for the hottest part of the summer (dust, grass fires, etc all preclude running all summer) and for the coldest parts of the winter (snow, ice, frozen solid ground, and mud the consistency of wet concrete).

You can check out their website at overthebarsgang.com for their schedule and some other information.