Rad Replacement

Hey guys, gotta question for all of you, i got an 2008 rm-z450 and today i went for a trail rip with my buddy and i had a bit of a spill and my left rad ended up twisting and started to leak,i pulled it apart once i got home and it probally needs a new core but not sure if anyone will do it, or do it for a cheap cost. So if it ends up being not fixable, what radiator would you purchase, i called the local dealer and they said it would be around $450cdn and thats just way outta my budget right now, so it would probs be something aftermarket but what is strongest and most reliable and cost efficient.:busted:

the links look good. i would go with ebay or aftermarket. you are gona get nailed for shipping 2 ways plus brokerage fees if you send the old ones down to get repaired. at least with ebay, you are only paying for shipping 1 way. i am fortunate enough to live very close to the border and buy and ship all the time. almost all the time i just buy from ebay because the prices on ebay are very good.