Sign in to follow this  

Enduro Alaska's latest video

Truly artistic expression in Video, Mr. Big Wheel! You captured the very essence of the total riding experience! :busted:

If it were I, however, I think I'd put the dishwasher on a trailer & take it out somewhere and ride it...... :bonk:

And sadly, I'd probably put in faster lap times with a refrigerator than I would on my Yamaha... :busted:

Jimmie

Edited by Diesel Goober

Great video, go ahead and pencil me in as "Bigwheel Productions" 3rd Biggest Fan, Ever! Having spent from 1985 to 1989 playing Army for Uncle Sam, I have seen a great deal of your huge state. From Donley Dome to Kodiak Island, I believe I've left no stone unturned. However, I never had the pleasure of seeing it from the seat of my ground pounding CRF 450X. I'll bet that springtime, when the first 3 feet of ground is mud, makes for some interesting times. Keep up the great work, I'll continue to examine the video section carefully for your latest updates, and should the Heaven and Seas part allowing me the oppertunity to visit "The Land of the Frozen Chosen" with my 4Fiddy, I definitely want to look ya'll up.

Crusty

HAHA! "An event so extreme that it's name is spelled with a X."

I vote for the Chuck Norris option!

Brings back many good rides I've been on! Time to fire up the Bros and get the bikes muddy!

Cheers!

Add another vote for the Chuck Norris option. :busted:

Alaska is f'ing gorgeous.

Outstanding video. I shared it on our facebook wall. It makes me aspire to be a better videographer.

Thanks for watching guys.

I am also casting my vote for the Chuck Norris option.

However, I may be slightly biased.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

Another excellent Alaskin adventure! Hey, if I go to Alaska can I be in one of your videos? If so, do you know of anyone close to you that rents dirt bikes? I'll promise to keep Hollywood and his toolbox away from it!

Thanks for watching guys.

I am also casting my vote for the Chuck Norris option.

However, I may be slightly biased.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

As for the casting of Chuck, I did once get slapped by this girl who knew his sisters cousin that once worked with a friend that knew this chick that use to watch a bunch of his movies. So, if I had 50 cents I bet I could buy Chuck a cup of coffee.

Zig06,

I don't know of any operation that rents dirt bikes, unless a KLR or a 900 pound BMW falls within the definition.

There is always a BigWheel or two sitting around for anyone who is truly secure in their manliness, however.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

Mr. BigWheel, truly awesome video. You guys really capture the essence of riding in Alaska :busted:

Zig06,

I don't know of any operation that rents dirt bikes, unless a KLR or a 900 pound BMW falls within the definition.

There is always a BigWheel or two sitting around for anyone who is truly secure in their manliness, however.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

Mr. Bigwheel,

Hmmm, a BigWheel in my area of Michigan is like a moped or a fat chick ~ both are fun to ride but you never want to be caught with either. On the flip side I would be willing to make an exception "all things considered". So while I'm still in Michigan I have a brother in Homer AK, and I was thinking about signing up for that mountain run in Seaward next July. How close are you guys to either city?

Rich

Zig06,

Homer is waaaay out there, at the end of the road and about 5 hours south of Anchorage. Seward is only about two and 1/2 hours from Los Anchorage.

We are about 1 hour north of the big city, so it's all doable.

Pass on my congratulations to your brother on marrying your cousin. Or was it your sister? What kind of banjo does he play?

I love Homer jokes.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

Best video since "On Any Sunday". Be careful on offering up dirt bikes, it sounds like you might get over run.