So Husqvarna NA says the 2012 250 and 300 come with Brembo hydraulic clutch

Must be typo....

http://www.husqvarna-motorcyclesna.com/product.php?pid=48&cid=18

WR300

The outstanding performance of the WR300 pairs the light weight of a two-stroke with ground-gripping proficiency of a four-stroke. It is the race weapon of choice for Husqvarna’s E3-class World Enduro Championship riders because it is the ultimate power-to-weight ratio; smooth, linear and fast-revving power pours on smooth while handling remains nimble and accurate.

MSRP: $6,999

Special Features

• NEW Compact chromoly frame all-black in color.

• NEW IPD (in-mold plastic design) graphics in striking new black/red color scheme.

• NEW Silver anodized Excel rims.

• 293.1cc two-stroke motor strikes an ideal balance between snap and traction, ideal for extreme off-road conditions.

• WR300 is the race bike of choice for World Enduro Championship E3-class racer Seb Guillaume.

• Trimmed with race-tested premium components like V-Force reed valves, Ducati Energy ignition and Mikuni TMX carb.

Magura aluminum handlebar.

Brembo hydraulic clutch.

• Solid rear brake rotor.

• Front/rear axle pulls stock on WR models.

-------------------------------------------------------

http://www.husqvarna-motorcyclesna.com/product.php?pid=49&cid=18

WR250

Inspired by Husqvarna’s World Enduro Championship factory race team, the outstanding performance, exceptional reliability and affordability of the WR250 return for 2012. The aggressive nature of a two-stroke motor comes together with tractability to offer a unique and potent power delivery. The WR250 comes equipped with many premium components making it an ideal choice for off-roaders who still mix gas!

MSRP: $6,799

Special Features

• NEW Compact chromoly frame all-black in color.

• NEW IPD (in-mold plastic design) graphics in striking new black/red color scheme.

• NEW Silver anodized Excel rims.

• 250cc two-stroke motor strikes an ideal balance between aggressive and effective power.

• Lightweight, reliable and powerful, the WR250 remains an extreme enduro expert.

• Trimmed with race-tested premium components like V-Force reed valves, Ducati Energy ignition and Mikuni TMX carb.

• Magura aluminum handlebar.

• Brembo hydraulic clutch.

• Solid rear brake rotor.

• Front/rear axle pulls stock on WR models.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kind of missing my Husky 300 now that i have been riding a 2012 KTM. The Husky is much more planted and hooks up way better. Stock suspension on the Husky is considerably better as well. I don't know what KTM was thinking with the xc model. It won't turn worth a d_ mn. The bike is so far out of balance front to rear it isn't funny. The rear shock spring is at least 1 to 2 sizes too soft.

Dave

I think it be a typo? And the 2012 2-strokes still have the cable!

A friend of mine called me said that the reason he was buying the 2012 WR300 was because of the HyDro clutch... called me from the dealer bitching about the cable and was trying to say Husqvarna or the dealer was trying to sell him a 2011... I told him that the European version all have the cable and where did he get the idea it was HyDro? He said the website.

Who's in charge of the website and doesn't anyone proof these things?

JustAsking.

I'm kind of missing my Husky 300 now that i have been riding a 2012 KTM. The Husky is much more planted and hooks up way better. Stock suspension on the Husky is considerably better as well. I don't know what KTM was thinking with the xc model. It won't turn worth a d_ mn. The bike is so far out of balance front to rear it isn't funny. The rear shock spring is at least 1 to 2 sizes too soft.

Dave

Can't say I told ya so but I will say I was wondering what the heck you were thinking once you jumped on/off the gasgas so quickly and then into a KTM. '12 WR300 is due in any day now right here in Marietta :busted:

there's a 2011 wr300 at my local shop for $6k OTD. that's about what i paid for my 09 (which has well over 200 hrs on it, since i bought it in 2010 and don't ride it in the summer). kinda tempting, but we have to get a new bike for mrs llama before I get any more.

there's a 2011 wr300 at my local shop for $6k OTD. that's about what i paid for my 09 (which has well over 200 hrs on it, since i bought it in 2010 and don't ride it in the summer). kinda tempting, but we have to get a new bike for mrs llama before I get any more.

This is crazy! Up to $2400 OFF on select 2011 Husqvarna models!

I just went back and checked the HeroesRideHuskys website and Husqvarna dropped the price again from the original promo with an additional $600 off on certain models from the original announcement on select 2011 Husqvarna models.... You'd have to be crazy not to snap one of these up.

You can actually get a 2011 TE449 for $100 less that a 2011 TE310!...

NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY HUSQVARNA!!!!!!?

http://heroesridehuskys.com/pages/11promo_mcy3.html

2011 TE250 Was $7599 NOW $5799 = $1800 OFF*

2011 TE310 Was $8199 NOW $6699 = $1500 OFF*

2011 TE449 Was $8699 NOW $6599 = $2100 OFF*

2011 TC449 Was $7999 NOW $5599 = $2400 OFF*

2011 TXC250 Was $7399 NOW $5299 = $2100 OFF*

2011 TXC449 Was $7999 NOW $5599 = $2400 OFF*

2011 TXC511 Was $8299 NOW $5899 = $2400 OFF*

2011 WR300 Was $6999 NOW $5799 = $1200 OFF* (Two stroke) ?

2011 TC250 Was $6899 NOW $5099 = $1800 OFF**

BlipBlip/HuskyRips

*P.S. I'm not responsible for any typos.

Edited by HuskyRips

Dave

The Husky turns better? Everyone around here keeps praising how well the newer KTMs turn and handle in the tight stuff but I wont believe them. Maybe they turn better than previous KTMs! I rode an 11 GG earlier this year that turned like my KXs. Ive been curious about the Husky though, especially at the prices Ive been seeing.

• 3 weeks later...
The Husky turns better? Everyone around here keeps praising how well the newer KTMs turn and handle in the tight stuff but I wont believe them. Maybe they turn better than previous KTMs! I rode an 11 GG earlier this year that turned like my KXs. Ive been curious about the Husky though, especially at the prices Ive been seeing.

Let's go ridding Rob, you can try out my new WR:ride:

The XC-W Ktm's turn much better than the XC (2-stroke). I can't stand the stock set up on the XC as it is way out of balance front to rear and the front end is all over the place. Straight line stability is good and motor is very smooth. Next step is to change the triple clamps from the stock 22mm offset to 19mm. My WR300 Husky was good everywhere except in the extreme condition tight single track. The Rekluse Z start Pro really helped tame the motor and allowed it to track exceptionally well. I've owned 6 GasGas's and also had a 2011 GasGas 300 Six Days. I don't think you will find a better turning bike than the Gassers. The motor is very good as well. If GasGas would quit f_ _ _ ng around and put on some decent forks and get the valving F&R close there would be a lot of guy's switching over. Curious to see if Husky updates the frame etc. in 2013.

Dave

Bobby, Long story short. Bought 2011 Gasser Six days. I forgot how much i hated the 45mm Zokes. Sold it to get a Race model with 48mm forks. GasGas was out of inventory and Clay searched the country but none to be found. 3 months minimum for another container. I rode Allen Gravitts KTM and let him talk me into buying one. Now my wife is about to kill me for saying how much i dislike the stock KTM. I saw someone riding a Husky 310 at Durhamtown a couple weeks ago. That wasn't you by any chance??

Dave