Husqvarna GNCC racing getting it done back EAST!

This weekend is the GNCC double header final at Hurricane Mills, TN

Team FAR Husqvarna Racing running on a shoestring budget had another great race with Andrew Delong finishing 3rd and Jason Thomas finishing 4th on very stock (NON BLINGED OUT 2011 Husqvarna 250 TXCs)!

Also multi-time national Enduro Champion Terry Cunningham showed up and finished 3rd overall in the morning race on a STOCK 4-STROKE Husqvarna.

So maybe their something to be said about keeping things simple.... Something the west coast has yet to figure out.

On a side note Beta's west coast fast guy and EnduroCross star Cody Webb finished 38th overall.... again proving everyone fast is either a foreigner or from east of the Mississippi.

http://www.racer-results.net/results/gncc/2011/overall.asp?e=78&r=6&s=5

Again FAR Husqvarna EAST getting things done in the toughest most prestigious off-road racing series in the United States ON VERY CLOSE TO STOCK=NO BLINGED bikes... on a fraction of the budget of what the West coast team spends to DNF races.

BlilBlip/HuskyRips :busted:

Edited by HuskyRips

Obviously you are going to point out the gncc races out west that any husky or any other team is riding ? Oh wait the gncc series is not really a national series, but really a regional series that should be called the GECC. Is that what you were looking for ? Sorry to the rest for taking his bait.

What big cross country races do you still have out west? WORCS is dead and will be a 3 state regional series in 2012. Desert racing's is a mess with the only popular series being in Mexico... and all the fast guys only ride GNCC anymore!

Kurt Caselli and Mike Brown both tried GNCC for a couple of seasons, but weren't fast enough to break into the top 5 overall... so they went back to WORCS.

GNCC has more teams, 3 times as many fast guys, more sponsorship, more press, more riders and more international recognition.

For whatever the reason Husqvana NA is spending a boatload of money chasing some USDR series tittle that no one else racing.

JustSayen

More positive Husqvarna NEWS from back east.

FAR Husqvarna Riders Andrew Delong and Jason Thomas finished 1st and 2nd in XC2!

Not just that but Andrew Delong finished 5th overall followed by Jason Thomas 6th overall.

Overall: http://www.racer-results.net/results/gncc/2011/overall.asp?e=85&r=5&s=5

XC2 Results: http://www.racer-results.net/results/gncc/2011/class.asp?e=85&c=66&s=5&r=5

On a side note Beta's west coast enduro cross fast guy Cody Webb had a better ride and finished 26th overall.

Proven once again that FAR Husqvarna EAST gets things done in the toughest most prestigious off-road racing series in the United States... not just that, but they do it on VERY CLOSE TO STOCK-NON BLINGED OUT bikes... Hey maybe that's why they finish races?

BlilBlip/HuskyRips

Edited by HuskyRips

More positive Husqvarna NEWS from back east.

FAR Husqvarna Riders Andrew Delong and Jason Thomas finished 1st and 2nd in XC2!

Not just that but Andrew Delong finished 5th overall followed by Jason Thomas 6th overall.

Overall: http://www.racer-results.net/results/gncc/2011/overall.asp?e=85&r=5&s=5

XC2 Results: http://www.racer-results.net/results/gncc/2011/class.asp?e=85&c=66&s=5&r=5

On a side note Beta's west coast enduro cross fast guy Cody Webb had a better ride and finished 26th overall.

Proven once again that FAR Husqvarna EAST gets things done in the toughest most prestigious off-road racing series in the United States... not just that, but they do it on VERY CLOSE TO STOCK-NON BLINGED OUT bikes... Hey maybe that's why they finish races?

BlilBlip/HuskyRips

Where morgan moss finish?:busted:

Nice, thats how to post a :busted: Thanks. No bashing needed just a great job. :busted:

Well lets see how Husqvarna handles the press release.

Will top billing go to Nick Burlson and his 4th place in a Big Six southern Calif series with a cast of unknown racers finishing above him.....

Or will it go to FAR Husqvarna's Andrew Delong and Jason Thomas for 1st and 2nd in class and 5th and 6th overall againest the fastest off-road riders in America.

Anyone want to take bets?

Not sure anyone but you cares. :busted::snore::busted:

I'm just happy Husky NA pays these guys to ride and it looks like it paid off, why can't we just leave it at that? this is a victory for Husky NA. Period. There is no country border running down the Mississippi I know of.

The bike never had issues and FAR Husqvarna knows to win cross country races you have to keep things simple.

And for today's public service announcement,..........

ya know,....while many of your jabs have some merit, they would be MUCH more effective at about a 1/10 ratio or even less

Just sayin! :busted:

And Fred is a class act and tends to attract the more loyal and no non-sense kinda folk in my limited year's experiences with him, look forward to seeing more of him and his gang for '12 GNCC season.

What big cross country races do you still have out west? WORCS is dead and will be a 3 state regional series in 2012. Desert racing's is a mess with the only popular series being in Mexico... and all the fast guys only ride GNCC anymore!

Kurt Caselli and Mike Brown both tried GNCC for a couple of seasons, but weren't fast enough to break into the top 5 overall... so they went back to WORCS.

GNCC has more teams, 3 times as many fast guys, more sponsorship, more press, more riders and more international recognition.

For whatever the reason Husqvana NA is spending a boatload of money chasing some USDR series tittle that no one else racing.

JustSayen

It's four states....California, Washington, Nevada and Arizona. All of which are huge land masses and cover a square milage almost as big as the GNCC series if I'm not mistaken.

Yet Mike Brown is from your beloved "East" cost... Guess it only counts in your book of logic though if your good.....Which he is. Hard to argue against 250cc lites National MX championship even if it's not off-road.

Yup....2nd to MX/SX racing here in the States and abroad. Of which, there are far more championships won from those on the West Coast as opposed to the East. If your gonna state a truth, state the whole truth...:busted:

So is your beef really with Husky NA based out West or is it a East vs. West all the way around for you? Your posts are the rambling tantrums of a 5 year old's posts at times and not easily understood.

On a side note..... Or question rather. Just how many "great" riders and "Champions" come out of the state of New Jersey? Is this why you say "East" coast? To blanket the non existiance of anybody worth mentioning in Jersey?

Write a letter to Husky NA..... I don't think their listening on here bro....I don't think too many people are anymore.:busted:

• Like 1

It's four states....California, Washington, Nevada and Arizona. All of which are huge land masses and cover a square milage almost as big as the GNCC series if I'm not mistaken.

Dude you make me laugh!....For 2012 WORCS is down to just Ca, Az, Nv and Ut (No Washington anymore) so now it's just a small regional series with many of the top riders bailing from that series.

Yet Mike Brown is from your beloved "East" cost... Guess it only counts in your book of logic though if your good.....Which he is. Hard to argue against 250cc lites National MX championship even if it's not off-road.

Kurt Caselli and Mike Brown are both nice guys... but they got their a$$es handed to them in GNCC so KTM sent them back to WORCS where there is less competition and KTM could win another easy title.... BY THE WAY..... Mike Brown is from England not the east coast.

Yup....2nd to MX/SX racing here in the States and abroad. Of which, there are far more championships won from those on the West Coast as opposed to the East. If your gonna state a truth, state the whole truth...:busted:

In Motorcross and Supercross the last 15 years have been dominated by either Ricky Carmichael or James Stewart both east cost guys with the exception of Ryan Villopoto (Wash) and Ryan Dungey (Minn) because James Stewart wasn't racing those years. Throw in the foreigners like Reed and Albertyn and the west coast states looks really pathetic.

List of past AMA motocross champions: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMA_Motocross_Championship

So is your beef really with Husky NA based out West or is it a East vs. West all the way around for you? Your posts are the rambling tantrums of a 5 year old's posts at times and not easily understood.

No my beef is since Husqvarna NA Moved west they've become 5 times bigger and 10 times more lazy!

On a side note..... Or question rather. Just how many "great" riders and "Champions" come out of the state of New Jersey? Is this why you say "East" coast? To blanket the non existiance of anybody worth mentioning in Jersey?

I didn't bring up New Jersey... you did, but for New Jersey being a little state we've pretty much dominated the National Enduro championship 9 of the last 13 years... actually 9 time National Enduro Champion Mike Lafferty is from New Jersey.

Actually New Jersey holds more International SIX DAYS gold metals with the Smith clan (Drew, Chris and Ben) as well as Fred Hoess.... which gives New Jersey more gold metals than any other part of the county.

We also have a lot of racing with 19 Enduros and close to 35 Hare Scramble events all on different land within 30 minutes to a 2 hour drive for the farthest.... same goes for motocross... just think of that if you live between Philadelphia and New York that's a lot of riding.

Here's another interesting fact... more dirt bikes are sold in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania... than in all of California, Navada and Arizona.

No this isn't about New Jersey... it's about being lazy.:busted:

Dude you make me laugh!....For 2012 WORCS is down to just Ca, Az, Nv and Ut (No Washington anymore) so now it's just a small regional series with many of the top riders bailing from that series.

So they dropped Washington and picked up Utah. Not aware of this but thats still 4 states and still alive.

Kurt Caselli and Mike Brown are both nice guys... but they got their a$$es handed to them in GNCC so KTM sent them back to WORCS where there is less competition and KTM could win another easy title.... BY THE WAY..... Mike Brown is from England not the east coast.

Actually, Brown is from Tennessee and he's gonna race where his employer tells him too. We have all seen him podium GNCC more than once. If he actually from England, I cant find info on it, everything I see sais Tennessee. Still that Europe so by your theory he should be "automaticlly" fast and in the GNCC since only fast guys come from Europe and the East coast.

In Motorcross and Supercross the last 15 years have been dominated by either Ricky Carmichael or James Stewart both east cost guys with the exception of Ryan Villopoto (Wash) and Ryan Dungey (Minn) because James Stewart wasn't racing those years. Throw in the foreigners like Reed and Albertyn and the west coast states looks really pathetic.

First, having 90% of my family from that area, no self respecting Southern man considers himself East Coast, it's just the series.

2nd, Stewart did race this year in SX and still lost so I don't know why you say "because Stewart didn't race".

3rd.... Ever hear of McGrath, Johnson, Glover, Hannah, Danny Chandler (RIP), etc, etc...?

List of past AMA motocross champions: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMA_Motocross_Championship

No my beef is since Husqvarna NA Moved west they've become 5 times bigger and 10 times more lazy!

And that's what I'm getting at dude! Your beef is with a company yet you throw rocks at people who have nothing to do with what your beloved Husqvarna company. Now if you want to say that the West coast "factory" Husqvarna guys are slow then knobody would post back at you the way they are, but you didn't, you said "only East coast guys and Europeans are fast". In a nut shell that anybody who races or rides on the West coast isn't worth a damn.... You insult a lot of people that I don't think you mean too!

I didn't bring up New Jersey... you did, but for New Jersey being a little state we've pretty much dominated the National Enduro championship 9 of the last 13 years... actually 9 time National Enduro Champion Mike Lafferty is from New Jersey.

Actually New Jersey holds more International SIX DAYS gold metals with the Smith clan (Drew, Chris and Ben) as well as Fred Hoess.... which gives New Jersey more gold metals than any other part of the county.

We also have a lot of racing with 19 Enduros and close to 35 Hare Scramble events all on different land within 30 minutes to a 2 hour drive for the farthest.... same goes for motocross... just think of that if you live between Philadelphia and New York that's a lot of riding.

Here's another interesting fact... more dirt bikes are sold in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania... than in all of California, Navada and Arizona.

No this isn't about New Jersey... it's about being lazy.:busted:

Mike Lafferty is a stud and Hoess is alright no doubt I will give you that.

I will also give you that waste of space alchohol induced Jason Lawrence.:busted:

Never heard of the other clan you speak of but hey.....I'm a "WEST" coast guy....

As far as dirt bikes sold....is that Husqvarna dirt bikes or ALL dirt bikes. Not that it matters but I would love to see that stat.

Well lets see how Husqvarna handles the press release.

Will top billing go to Nick Burlson and his 4th place in a Big Six southern Calif series with a cast of unknown racers finishing above him.....

Or will it go to FAR Husqvarna's Andrew Delong and Jason Thomas for 1st and 2nd in class and 5th and 6th overall againest the fastest off-road riders in America.

You loose, pay up...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Husqvarna-Motorcycles/139879219408569?sk=wall

It was a battle of Fred Andrews Racing Husqvarnas in the XC2 class of Sunday's Loretta Lynn GNCC, and FAR racers Andrew Delong and Jason Thomas ended their GNCC season with a spectacular duel, going 1-2 on the day!