Sign in to follow this  

Close Call At Jasons Playgrounds.

Last weeks short Video at Jasons trying to condition for Cassville which wore me out last time. I had an A rider behind me and if you will notice on one of the jumps, you can see his shadow and he taps my rear tire when I turn and he lands behind me. :busted:

the Close Call is when I went over the bars when my bike cross rutted and went sideways into the tree and I rolled once and landed on my feet and that's when I saw him coming straight at me. Felt like a deer in the headlights of a car. :busted:

Looks like that would of been a pain in the arse if you didn't have help getting it out. Any damage to you or the bike?

Looks like that would of been a pain in the arse if you didn't have help getting it out. Any damage to you or the bike?

Broke Left Raditor shroud, only $75.00 a set with Graphics and had a small leak at Cassville Nationals Race today in Radiator hose, but that could of been form one of the 2 trees I hit today. :busted:

Realy broke the left shroud today. :busted: Glad I didn't replace before todays race.