Sign in to follow this  

UFO helmets ?

Anyone using these? Looks like a Shoei.Surposed to be light and tough.Can't find any reviews.Love my Shoei but time for a new one.

I've been wanting one for over a year now but just cant seem to dish out the dough for one. When I was looking at them a year ago,the only place I could find to buy one was over in the UK.

I noticed motorcycle superstore has them now http://motorcycle.motorcycle-superstore.com/search#w=ufo+helmet

Price is kinda steep but would rather have a shoei instead cause they have more color options.

I know it's an old thread but I didn't want to create a new one...

Do you know if Fox is releasing new helmet model anyime soon?

Look at these videos:

Starting from 2:40

Starts from 0:38

So... Do you know when are they going to reveal it officially or have they done that already? I couldn't find information anywhere...

19.jpg

I tried on the UFO helmet at a shop the other day... Could tell the difference between it and the Shoei. Almost identical in size, shape comfort as well as price. Nice helmet, heard that it was from Airoh and UFO plastic co. got together. Don't care to do any research to back it up. If you like to feel of the Shoei but want to try something new, Go for it!

I tried on the UFO helmet at a shop the other day... Could tell the difference between it and the Shoei. Almost identical in size, shape comfort as well as price. Nice helmet, heard that it was from Airoh and UFO plastic co. got together. Don't care to do any research to back it up. If you like to feel of the Shoei but want to try something new, Go for it!

How much was the shop asking for it there?

I know it's an old thread but I didn't want to create a new one...

Do you know if Fox is releasing new helmet model anyime soon?

Look at these videos:

Starting from 2:40

Starts from 0:38

So... Do you know when are they going to reveal it officially or have they done that already? I couldn't find information anywhere...

19.jpg

is he wearing the fox proframe cp?

Anyone using these? Looks like a Shoei.Surposed to be light and tough.Can't find any reviews.Love my Shoei but time for a new one.

I finally found one of these UFO Warrior H1 helmets for a good price. I have been wanting one for over a year now. I kept looking on Flea-Bay and found one that somebody had brand new that was in the size I wore for $297.00 and with free shipping.

When the helmet arrived and I took it out of the box I couldn't believe how light this thing was. It didn't even seem like a helmet cause it was so light.

The material that the outer shell is made of even feels different from a standard helmet. You can tell by just looking at it that there was a lot of time put in to designing this helmet.

I have only worn O'neal helmets and one EVS helmet over the past 10 years and have worn a size small in both brands. I took a chance with this UFO Helmet in a size small to have never tried one on before but with a price tag of $297.00 from the original retail price of $449.00 I pulled the trigger and and bought it.

For anyone wanting one of these helmets and wanting to know about the sizing I can tell you. The helmet is true in size and will seem a snug but I believe after it is worn a few times it will loosen up a tad. When I tried it on it molded to the shape of my head as if it were made to fit just me.

The only real snug places on my head were the cheek pads. This area kinda makes my lips pooch out a tad(not much! just a tad). I left the helmet on my head for about 10 minutes or so and found that the longer it was on the better it was feeling. That's why I said after is worn a few rides it will probably loosen up a little,like when the pads start to get some wear on them.

The helmet is very comfortable and is so light on the neck that it doesn't even feel like that you are even wearing a helmet on your head "I can't believe how light this thing feels".

I haven't had the chance to ride with it yet to give any reviews since I just got it yesterday via the mail but will give one the first chance I get.

Here is some pic's of it I took awhile ago.......Enjoy!

DSC01625.jpg

DSC01630.jpg

DSC01627.jpg

DSC01626.jpg

DSC01629.jpg