Sign in to follow this  

yellow plastic sticky

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong ? I cant find yellow plastic on that sticky for a 2006 YZ 125, Please Help !!!!:busted:

When you guys asked me to sticky this, I thought you were crazy. Not enough demand.

Now I see the sticky has over 1000 hits and questions get asked abotu "Yellow" weekly.

How is this not worth stocking for a US company? Even if 10% of the people clicking on the sticky buy something, its still a substantial amount.

If we could put a big. Enuff order. Together for the Yz 125/250 we could. Get UFO to make a run of yellow plastic

True but if someone set up an account.d to take an order they will make them . You have to have a hundred order for them to make a run . So a 100 kits would be the way to go

When you guys asked me to sticky this, I thought you were crazy. Not enough demand.

Now I see the sticky has over 1000 hits and questions get asked abotu "Yellow" weekly.

How is this not worth stocking for a US company? Even if 10% of the people clicking on the sticky buy something, its still a substantial amount.

Thanks Guys, I can't ride for Shit, but my first race bike was a left over 1978 yz 125. It would be so cool if I can get "YELLOW" for my 2006.

I want yellow 2011 YZ450 front fenders & number plates for my 2T 250.

And Yama-yellow KTM 65SX front fenders & number plates for my new mini build.

Not holding my breath though....

Actually, I did find the # plate in yellow from the 2011 250F, but the 250F fender isn't anything like the 450.