Sign in to follow this  

2012 rmz 250 seat

i love that red seat on the new rmz's

anyone know if it would fit on an 08 rmz 250 or where i could score that seat cover?

thanks

i love that red seat on the new rmz's

anyone know if it would fit on an 08 rmz 250 or where i could score that seat cover?

thanks

ONE Industries had them in 08 in there rockstar makita kit. check with them or find the kit on ebay

Well shot. If you could get me a pick that would be awesome. But I got the acerbic tank on my 08 so im sure it would be even harder. Check my garage.

i wouldnt try it with that tank. but i must say ur suzuki trailer is so BadA**.

thanks man, my great grampa made that trialer back in the day. i got it last year and went over the wiring and of corse new paint, on the other side i got yamaha for my TY abd DT-1

but for the seat cover, hopefully ill get as a gift for x-mas, if i do illl post a picture.

yea i bet he does, the rmz 250 is a pretty solid machine! haha but ill let you know if i get it, i've been pushing it pretty hard to the girlfriend for x-mas ha. ill let ya know

so my gf couldn't find the seat cover at our local bike shop???? idk how but not a bid deal, i got on ebay and found one for half the price! only 29.99 so i bought it and put it on last night. and it looks good. im really happy with it.

2011-12-30_18-59-38_69.jpg