Sign in to follow this  

Warp 9 rims

Hello all i want to buy new rims for my 2004 250 x ,black with red hub and i see the warp 9s are nice anyone have anything to say good or bad. Thanks

I have had Black Excel rims on my bike for a couple of years and they look fine. Not sure what you're riding through, that stuff is hitting your rims and destroying them?

I am probably just crappy at the job, but don't you scratch the finish off the black rims when you change the tires? Our silver rims seem to get plenty of scratches from the rocky stuff we ride too.

I would like to know how durable and such the Warp wheels are because I was considering them too until I decided to bite the bullet time-wise and fix my spokes.

I have had Black Excel rims on my bike for a couple of years and they look fine. Not sure what you're riding through, that stuff is hitting your rims and destroying them?

Desert racing pits everthing.

They are very good rims for the price. They are durable as long as you keep the spokes and sprocket bolts tight, just like any wheels.

Thats what I hear. A buddy of mine just raced one and said it just tore his whole bike up.:busted:

Desert racing pits everthing.

He said his whole bike looked like it got sand blasted. The frame, hubs, wheels,graphic kit, plastics. He said it looks like his bike was 2 years older after a 200 mile desert race.

what do you mean mxgregg tore his whole bike up ???