Winter blues

This place has been quiet, and with all the snow that has landed in the last few weeks kind of bummed about not having many riding opportunities.

So the wife and I jumped in the Bronco and headed for Rollins Pass to see what we could get into

IMG_1690.jpg

IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_1694.jpg

IMG_1698.jpg

Brought leftover pizza wrapped in foil, stopped about 1/2 mile short of Jenny lake (Or yankee doodle lake cant remember which one is first) and put the pizza on the headers and had a hot lunch in about 5 minutes.

I'd rather be on 2 wheels, but this was a lot of fun today given the amount of snow.

I hate this time of the year, thinking that I missed out on some riding this year and now it's too late. Nice Bronco, don't see them around much any more.

I agree. The Bronco has come a long way, is our daughter's car (as soon as she turns 16 in February)

Did a write up on the build here:

http://www.broncoii-ranger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7544

they are in fact duratrac wranglers, haven't had a lot of comparable brands to these so i can't say if they are better or not. For deeper snow, they do pretty good. For in-town driving in snow, my wrangler silent armors did great. Have the duratrac's on my duramax as well, noticing faster wear than I experienced with the silent armors. Big blocked tires are not great wear tires for a tow vehicle in my experience

I also am bummed about lack of riding.

So I bought my first gun. Mossberg 500 'turkey thug.' It's got a 24" barell with porting, LPA trigger, fiber optic sights. 3 inch chamber. Iv out about 150 rounds through it. This is just for clay. No hunting intentions. Here's a cheesy pic.

IMAG0299.jpg