Sign in to follow this  

Washington Occupy Walker!

Just don't trash the place or burn it down..........

Trash the place? Certain types of people who need more than two wheels have that issue well in hand...

Burn it down? I seriously doubt that even if you could napalm and FAE bomb the place that it would burn.

:thumbsup:I'm in. I have too much life to attend to to be able to campout, but I have a throw away little tent I can leave with a battery powerred fake cup of hot coffee to make it look like I'm around there somewhere. And i can scribble a card board sign right up there with the best of them.:busted:

While we're taking things back, let's take back the rainbow too. Help me end the Gay's monopoly on the rainbow! Rainbow's are ****in awesome!

Oh, I also have a hackysack to donate to the cause (no I'm not a closet hippy, i'm a white water boater! Sheesh) I'll get a little hackysack circle going with Guns, Kwisn and Kicksleft.

Sorry, had to give you a bad time , in the wake of the other "Occupy" protests it is a valid concern though. I too feel your pain about 4 wheelers, but unfortunately you will never get rid of them, except when you ride true single track. I hate to admit it , but on public lands , they have just as much right to the designated trails as you and me. Good luck with your cause. ps. I too believe guns = freedom....with a good man or woman behind them!

whatever happened to the occupy Tiger mt. movement? is it ok to ride there now?

I doubt it ever happened. There was so much negative talk about it. Many were saying it would not work but be counterproductive. But the liberals have shown us that occupying does work and in fact the state will pay for your food and blankets and clean up after you too.

This would be the greatest proof of the liberal bias in law enforcement and politics. If Conservatives ever tried to occupy anything they would fine them and jail them in two seconds flat. I do believe most dirt bikers are conservative, so here is the real test. Occupy Reiter until they give in to our demands or give up because we refuse to leave or get violent if they try to get us to leave.

Do you think we would be treated like the Wallstreet Occupiers? In our dreams.

I doubt it ever happened. There was so much negative talk about it. Many were saying it would not work but be counterproductive. But the liberals have shown us that occupying does work and in fact the state will pay for your food and blankets and clean up after you too.

This would be the greatest proof of the liberal bias in law enforcement and politics. If Conservatives ever tried to occupy anything they would fine them and jail them in two seconds flat. I do believe most dirt bikers are conservative, so here is the real test. Occupy Reiter until they give in to our demands or give up because we refuse to leave or get violent if they try to get us to leave.

We'd be sent to Walla Walla real fast and wine tasting wouldn't be included. :busted:

Pretty sure the occupiers are calling themselves the 99%ers meaning everyone but the filthy rich. This includes many from both parties. It is also an important part of democracy. The people (we the people) are angry, they have no voice in this bought off government (both side are bought off). They have been pepper sprayed, arrested and harassed for voicing concerns about the do nothing congress we have. Are you suggesting these people just sit quietly and take it? That's not democracy. And we don't have real capitalism any more. Like the Tea party, they are pissed about a lot of important stuff. The people are not being heard though poles and information provided to our bought off politicians so they are taking to the streets to use democracy and the will of the people to get a message out that is other wise silenced by a bought off media and politicians. It is what makes America great. A occupy Walker might just work if we could get organised. It would at least get into the media that we are pissed about our funds being ripped off and us getting pushed out. The problem is getting this group organized for anything. I see people bitch about no trails and then never show up for work parties. Ever posted a work party and see how many show up. It is pathetic.

Pretty sure the occupiers are calling themselves the 99%ers meaning everyone but the filthy rich. This includes many from both parties. It is also an important part of democracy. The people (we the people) are angry, they have no voice in this bought off government (both side are bought off). They have been pepper sprayed, arrested and harassed for voicing concerns about the do nothing congress we have. Are you suggesting these people just sit quietly and take it? That's not democracy. And we don't have real capitalism any more. Like the Tea party, they are pissed about a lot of important stuff. The people are not being heard though poles and information provided to our bought off politicians so they are taking to the streets to use democracy and the will of the people to get a message out that is other wise silenced by a bought off media and politicians. It is what makes America great. A occupy Walker might just work if we could get organised. It would at least get into the media that we are pissed about our funds being ripped off and us getting pushed out. The problem is getting this group organized for anything. I see people bitch about no trails and then never show up for work parties. Ever posted a work party and see how many show up. It is pathetic.

Here we go again Ride. Your liberal mindset is showing through clearly. I have nothing against lawful peaceful demonstration. But I do find a problem when the demonstration begins to negatively effect many buisnesses in the area. Unlike you I do not hold any kind of grudge against anyone who is rich or as you like to picture them "filthy rich".

The Tea Party did not go around breaking establishment windows, raping women, peeing and deficating in the streets until the smell wreaks for blocks beyond the Occupier's encampments. I am not a Tea Party person per se even though I sympathize with their protests. I also sympatize with some of the protest of the Occupiers but not their methods. They are not peaceful as has come to light and they live like free loaders off of the tax payers money when government has to clean up after them. Their methods are wrong when tax paying law abiding citizens are fearful to enter public property occupied by these protestors.

And to show the bias even more, the Tea Party had to pay fees to use Public lands for their peaceful demonstrations. They not only paid their own way but no one was fearful for their life nor was the smell of human filth in the air. They never showed disrespect for the law nor attacked law enforcement officials. The Occupiers are nothing like the Tea Party.

I am not for making protesting your professional way of life. I do believe the Occupiers (not 99% of the people I know) should not be allowed to live on site for months at a time. Get a job. Maybe you won't be able to find the high paying job in your current profession, which at the moment is professional complaining. Your certainly not going to improve your lot in life by laying around as a professional protestor. The government needs to cancel their unemployment if they have time to do this kind of stuff. And those who actually had paying jobs and quit them to protest deserve what ever poverty they experience in the future.

Enough said. We certainly have a different view of the right to protest. BTW, I am not even remotely near the upper wage earners in this country. I have learned to live with in my means and be happy that I live in a country where so much abundance exists. I have seen the evil of the political system for a long time but am not about become a blight on society in my dissatisfaction. This government needs to take care of me from cradle to the grave mentality makes me sick.

PS

The do nothing Congress has sent 15 bills to the senate designed to help this country. Harry Reid will not allow any of it to come up for a vote. So lets talk about the do nothing Senate.

• Like 1

I don't have the time to "occupy Walker", but I would show up for a protest pocker run/cleanup.

Here we go again Ride. Your liberal mindset is showing through clearly.

You don't even know me. We met once, I'm sure could be great friends. Seem like a reasonable person. So please don't put words in my mouth nor paint me on one side of politics. I would say I am in the center on most things. Totally believe we should not over spend and I have NO debt myself other than a mortgage i am still 40K on the plus side on because i did not buy out of my means and made a good purchase. So i am a fiscal conservative. Conversely i totally believe a healthy, educated strong middle class is what makes this country great. EVERYONE prospers when the middle class with it's enormous buying power is healthy. I believe a "rising tide floats all boats". When Clinton was in office that tax rate on millionaires was 92% or something crazy. You know what, everyone was doing good and many of these people reinvested in America instead of stockpiling money. The reason I side with the occupiers is because other than a few bad apples whom are really not part of this moment these are Americans standing up for their rights so they have a voice. Its democracy. They hate how the government is working (both sides) and want a change. As for the filthy rich I'm not hating the rich I was saying people that have WAY more than they need. Was not a personal attack "filthy" just people that have ridiculous amounts of money. I have absolutely no issues with people making stupid money. Have a mutli millionaire friend myself. That's not the issue. The issue is real capitalism is dead. (the playing field rules are rigged via lobbiest) Mom and pop stores died when the rules got changed so they were pushed out. The people have no voice (the media is owned), HUGE money is spent to kill workers rights or even the ability to negotiate. Corporations are showing record profits with HUGE numbers while we cut fire, police, teachers, health care, etc. does that make sense to you? Does it seem like the right thing? I'd like to see some sort of return on that 9 billion dollar tax rip off. I want healthy, smart, informed, educated people. thats whats good for the USA. When i see all this vote suppression i just puke. Its so anti American. So I am on the side of education, health care, and real unbiased news so we can make informed decisions. These things will make the whole country strong, not just the very top. Thats the America my brother fought for. And while we are at it can we PLEASE start treating our vets as kings instead of a thorn in our sides, it is disgusting.

Well said OMT,

My 20 year old son made the comment to me the other day about the

Occupiers...."I bet there isn't a 600 plus credit rating in the bunch"

These people are mostly losers living off the nipple of the USA.

Or they spent a couple hundred thousand in student loans studying liberal arts.

Good luck paying those back.:busted:

Well said OMT,

My 20 year old son made the comment to me the other day about the

Occupiers...."I bet there isn't a 600 plus credit rating in the bunch"

These people are mostly losers living off the nipple of the USA.

Or they spent a couple hundred thousand in student loans studying liberal arts.

Good luck paying those back.:busted:

So your whole view of this is scum of the earth loosers whom just want a handout? teachers, firefighters, vets, police, included?

Unfortunately for the occupiers, what they are doing is not engaging in the political process to effect change.

It is more like complaining, making a scene and demanding that someone else solves the problem.

Pretty sure the occupiers are calling themselves...
:busted::snore::busted:

occupiers are just a bunch of lazy whiny liberal leeches who want what others have and are trying to use the federal govt to confiscate that wealth and redistribute it to them. They need to occuy a job, use this time to look for work.

We are not a demcoracy, we are a republic and every congressional represenative is up for election every even year (every other year) and then you can vote them out if you dont like it. Senators every 6 yrs. Voter them out.

And those bums and vandals/leeches/parasites of society dont speak for me, they keep mentioning 99%, there is 53% of us who pay taxes, while the rest pay no federal taxes, then come after us telling us we are not doing enough. :bonk:

Cut healthcare, medicare, SS??? Ask yourself wy obumbles threated all those, including militarty pay if he stimulus dint pass. I'm sure he coudl fo cut welfare for illegals first?

As for cuts, get used to it, we are flat beyond broke, ans all that spending is giong to require huge cuts. But this may be good, too many people have become govt dependents.

Unfortunately for the occupiers, what they are doing is not engaging in the political process to effect change.

It is more like complaining, making a scene and demanding that someone else solves the problem.

Really, ask Bank of America if they are feeling anything.