Sign in to follow this  

Ganaraska-based Trail Riding School

Hi,

After many years away from the sport, over the last year or so, I've managed to get back into riding through a couple of off-road training facilities that are a reasonable drive from where I live.

These places rent well-maintained late-model off-road bikes for a variety of abilities, and they provide safety equipment and rider training. All of this is provided at a very reasonable price.

Trail Tours Ganaraska has a very well-developed curriculum and a very well-trained an conscientious staff. For people like my wife and son, it's a great place to safely enter the world of off road motorcycling.

If you live in Ontario, as I do, and you're interested in getting into off-road riding, or getting back into off-road riding, you should have a look at the two videos below:

The first one is a news story about Trail Tours Ganaraska, done by the local TV station, CHEX.

http://youtu.be/miV1Z69omjs

The second one is one put together by me using photos from my wife, son and son's friend's training session, and my trail ride on a KTM 200 XCW.

If you check out a few of the other videos on my channel, you can see why I would only let these guys teach my son how to ride if I really, really trusted them with the safety of his limbs. I do.

Enjoy the Videos!

Ron Daniels

Edited by Ron Daniels
embed video links