Sign in to follow this  

A little Fall trail riding in New England

Hey guys - long time lurker, first time vid-poster. (Be gentle, lol)

Anywho - I submit for your enjoyment a short (~5 min) clip from last weekend's trail ride on my KX250. Conditions were classic fall New England - wet leaves, mud, snow, temps in the 40's... :busted:

First ride using my new Contour HD - you'll notice the camera is a little too down-pointy at first (I promise I don't target-fixate THAT bad, haha).

Enjoy!

http://contour.com/stories/oct-29th-trail-ride-pretty-wet-out-imo

Yep! you are a little low. It looks like you are using the goggle mount. That is what I use and its pretty easy to get level. When I clip it in to the goggles I move it up 1 or 2 clicks so the cam is aimed slightly higher then the goggle. This will let your cam sit flat while your helmet is usually pointed down a little while riding. Hope that helps!:busted:

Yep! you are a little low. It looks like you are using the goggle mount. That is what I use and its pretty easy to get level. When I clip it in to the goggles I move it up 1 or 2 clicks so the cam is aimed slightly higher then the goggle. This will let your cam sit flat while your helmet is usually pointed down a little while riding. Hope that helps!:busted:

Goggle mount, yeah. I'll have to try two clicks next time - I had it set to one but two seems even safer. :busted: