Sign in to follow this  

is this a good deal??

i might buy a 07 rm85 for 900.it has procuircit pipe and exhaust and has asv clutch and brake lever and hasnt been ridin in the past 18months ill post some pics.or i could get a 05 yz85 for 1000.or i could get two 2004 yz85 for 1300 for both. wich would be better.will post pics of the 2004 yz85 and the rm.forgot to say that i might race it and which is the best for racing 85rm85.jpgrm851.jpgyz85.jpg

:busted::ride:

Edited by burt222

i might buy a 07 rm85 for 900.it has procuircit pipe and exhaust and has asv clutch and brake lever and hasnt been ridin in the past 18months ill post some pics.or i could get a 05 yz85 for 1000.or i could get two 2004 yz85 for 1300 for both. wich would be better.will post pics of the 2004 yz85 and the rm.forgot to say that i might race it and which is the best for racing 85rm85.jpgrm851.jpgyz85.jpg

:busted::ride:

That Suzuki looks like a roach (but then again - you can fix anything if you are patient enough)

Are those the 2 04's for $1300 ?

If so, i'd lean towards those --- seems like a good deal for 2 bikes -- get them both running well and designate one the race bike and the other the backup/practice bike

If you start racing, sooner or later you will appreciate having 2 bikes --