Sign in to follow this  

RMZ 450 difficult to ignite

Hello I have one problem, namely when the engine is long standing and very difficult to ignite it so difficult to ignition by 15 minutes and still nothing but I can not get the reason why this is happening? Have any of you could be a similar problem?

Possible reason for this is that when I do not perem engine exhaust pin and then run water in the exhaust?

Cause This problem can be that the carburetor is set low because when the engine is burned is the minimum normal but when you add a little more gas facilities are approximately 10sekund and then just drops but sometimes you do not fall rewound gas

I apologize for grammar because I wrote in my native language (Slovenia) and then put the translation on google

Please Help

Clean carb,fuel tank and do not let water enter exhaust-plug it when washing. Get a new spark plug. If you take it to a shop they can get it fixed up for you easily. Might need valve adjustment also.

when i want to start bike....they dont start....but only when is cold...that is the problem....but only when i wash and stands a few days....when i finali starts then no problem cold or hot start no problem....is posibile because i wash whit no cleat for exhaust???