Sign in to follow this  

Which plastics to buy?

If I were you Id throw that sticker kit on a set of white plastics... UFO carries them and it would look great!

Im a fan of the UFO stuff, and always buy from there! Top quality product and fitment is great. Never had any issues with them.

only problem is that my tank is a dark blue color. also when you buy a kit from ufo they don't include a number plate with it.

only problem is that my tank is a dark blue color. also when you buy a kit from ufo they don't include a number plate with it.

It would look good with a blue tank and seat with those white and blue graphics you posted before!:busted:

a kit that i would like more is this one

[/url]

would this look good on the oem plastics?

Im not a fan of the Monster Energy kits on a Yamaha, but I kinda like that kit... I still think you should go with the first combo though!

K thanks, one last question, If I was to get the monster kit with black plastic would the blue tank look bad? Be honest

Im not a fan of black plastics and a blue tank... you should look into dying the tank. Its cheap and easy and looks great. Then you could have an all black bike.