Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Bubba in Lucas Oil offroad truck....

Was it a rerun, or was the Lucas Oil off road truck race that took place in Joiliet Illinois this weekend. I caught some of it on Speed channel Sat night. There was much talk and attention about James Stewart racing the 2WD light truck for his first time.

I didn't see, but heat one he spun out. Heat2 he was doing good in top 5...and spun out in last lap.

Seems par for the coarse for him.

But all the JS7 talk, I thought I'd look here today and see some thread about it. Then again, maybe it was a rerun from some weeks ago and you all discussed and dissed him on it already. But it seemed a cold night and Saturday was...so maybe it was this weekend.

Guess I could research it and look it up....

Just wondering if there was a thread about it as I like to read all the rants on that guy.

Certainly was the #1 guy when I started watching SX. But didn't race for a year. No MX. Bubba's World isn't on anymore (at least my DVR doesnt have any new ones recorded). Seems he has dropped away. Sure seems he got all big in the head with the TV show and all.

I sure did like that French man tho...funny guy the way he talked and all, his accent.

But JS7's trainer is no longer with him and he doesn't race as much and so much talk and contriversy about him. Thought there would be a thread about his off road truck debut.

I think The Goat races those truck. A Metal Mallisha guy does too. Pretty neat racing as it is just like our RC Trucks we race at an indoor track.

That is all.

CooHead

ironic this is your 259th post!

really don't need any more js bashing threads... this was a re-run! there was a post about this ... use the search feature you can find it.

goat deff doesn't race the off road trucks.. its nascar trucks!

mcgrath does!

Last night was reruns of round 2 in illinois on speed for me in cali. could be different for your cable provider or due to different state. That or maybe it was bryce menzies number 7 redbull truck?

MC races the other series that is mostly in CA. The series #7 raced is more Midwest and the one were RJ is the top guy.

MC races the other series that is mostly in CA. The series #7 raced is more Midwest and the one were RJ is the top guy.

i know i was just saying its the off road stuff not the nascar truck stuff that the goat is racing!

Was it a rerun, or was the Lucas Oil off road truck race that took place in Joiliet Illinois this weekend. I caught some of it on Speed channel Sat night. There was much talk and attention about James Stewart racing the 2WD light truck for his first time.

I didn't see, but heat one he spun out. Heat2 he was doing good in top 5...and spun out in last lap.

Seems par for the coarse for him.

But all the JS7 talk, I thought I'd look here today and see some thread about it. Then again, maybe it was a rerun from some weeks ago and you all discussed and dissed him on it already. But it seemed a cold night and Saturday was...so maybe it was this weekend.

Guess I could research it and look it up....

Just wondering if there was a thread about it as I like to read all the rants on that guy. Stewart did well for his first time in a Off-Road Truck

Certainly was the #1 guy when I started watching SX. But didn't race for a year. No MX. Bubba's World isn't on anymore (at least my DVR doesnt have any new ones recorded). Seems he has dropped away. Sure seems he got all big in the head with the TV show and all.Please explain "big in the head , he is not arrogant if that is what your implying , he is fairly down to earth and has led a sheltered life , and did not or could not do what other kids his age did , his life from age 3 to present has been non stop racing dirt bikes

I sure did like that French man tho...funny guy the way he talked and all, his accent.That "French man" would be Eric Sorby , a Ex-Pro racer who was in his prime very fast and also used to race with Stewart in 125 MX/SX day's

But JS7's trainer is no longer with him and he doesn't race as much and so much talk and contriversy about him. Thought there would be a thread about his off road truck debut.There was a thread , in this section when it first happened , JS's former trainer Aldon Baker is now with Ryan Villapoto

I think The Goat races those truck. A Metal Mallisha guy does too. Pretty neat racing as it is just like our RC Trucks we race at an indoor track.RC races NASCAR Camping World Truck Series , completely different than Off-Road Trucks

That is all.

CooHead

But yes it was a re-run , and he still got a 6th out of that race , so again , for his first time , he did very well !

The info is out there , but as stated above , the bashing threads need to be put to rest !