Sign in to follow this  

SouthCarolina DNA mx race 11/12/2011

Sorry for screwing the date up.:busted: The race is on !!!11/12/2011!!!

Hey guys, DNA will be holding a night race on the small track on Saturday the 12th of November, I will be doing the flags so say hi if you come out!

Heres the website for pricing info.

http://www.dnamotocrosspark.com/

The track is always in good condition on race day, and the jumps are pretty mild, which makes for some great racing.

Heres a vid from this spring:

The more people the better! Hope to see you there!

Well the track was in awesome condition last night! The dirt was nice and moist, and was very soft. It was not hard packed like in the videos of people practicing. Everything was ready for some great racing. We had an incredible turn out of.... 5 riders. The owner just turned it into a night practice. So it was a good 4 hours of practice on a perfect track for those who were there. There will be one more race in December, and I know the track will be in just as good of condition. It would be awesome if more people could come out!

Sorry we missed it, we talked about coming out. Hit Palmetto yesterday, don't like that new SX/MX at all. Was not in condition, probably the worst track I've ever road, doubt we'll be back....Sand track was pretty fun but not really our thing. Should have went to DNA instead...

Dang man, sorry to hear that. I was really hoping that sx track would be good.

I understand why you guys didn't come, when you said you were going to Palmetto, I figured you wouldn't be at DNA. There is no way I would be able to to ride twice in one weekend(much less when one would be a race). I might be able to ride the next one, if not I will probably be flagging for him.

***EDIT: did you get a video of the sx track, Im wanting to see how bad it is now. EDIT***

Yeah I uploaded a slow one, the track itself flows well but it hasn't been maintained at all, I've never been so sore after riding a few laps and I didn't even really ride it, just cruised a little..... Here's the link: