Sign in to follow this  

Efi Flame Out?

Anybody have tips with flame out on 2010-2011 RMZ250? Motor stalls to easily under hard braking has become a major pain in the azz and cost me places in several races. Especially when the bike is such a bitch to find nuetral to re-start. I have the pcV with eddies map from last year, does remapping for this issue help? What other options help aside from spending $800 on rekulse auto

Turn your idle clockwise until it stops then turn it counter clockwise 34 clicks. That should put you right in the ballpark. 2000 to 2100 rpm.

Anybody have tips with flame out on 2010-2011 RMZ250? Motor stalls to easily under hard braking has become a major pain in the azz and cost me places in several races. Especially when the bike is such a bitch to find nuetral to re-start. I have the pcV with eddies map from last year, does remapping for this issue help? What other options help aside from spending $800 on rekulse auto

I've lost races because of this as well. I turned the idle up and it helped, but did not eliminate it. I hardly rode my bike though..it's a great bike, but I enjoy riding my 2 stroke better anyways and I never worry about stalling :busted:

I've lost races because of this as well. I turned the idle up and it helped, but did not eliminate it. I hardly rode my bike though..it's a great bike, but I enjoy riding my 2 stroke better anyways and I never worry about stalling :busted:

Thanks for the input. Ive turned the idle knob up a bunch. Im having a local efi tuner tweak eddies map or re-map the pc5 all together for my area & fuel. I sent eddie in colorado several emails & pm's with no reply. I'll post feedback