Sign in to follow this  

any tall riders on the 2012 kx450f yet? what u think?

im 6'6 and im looking to sell my bike and buy a new 2012 kx450f because iam so tall this bike seems awesome with the stock footpegs that u can lower and the handlebars that u can more up seems awesome for a tall rider. i was just wondering anyone over 6ft gotten this bike and noticed a big dif in the handleing with lower footpegs and forward bars? thanks

Im 6'4" and ride a 09 yz450f. One of the best mods I did was the lower footpeg mounts, keeps the body weight lower and helps your control a lot, as well as more comfortable. Along with a tall seat I could actually grip the bike with my knees as well. Im sure the adjustable mounts on the kawi will help too.

Im 6'4" and ride a 09 yz450f. One of the best mods I did was the lower footpeg mounts, keeps the body weight lower and helps your control a lot, as well as more comfortable. Along with a tall seat I could actually grip the bike with my knees as well. Im sure the adjustable mounts on the kawi will help too.

nice, thanks for the info, im yet to get the tall seat and low footpegs on my current bike, im sure it would help alot, but if im selling it for a 2012 ill just wait, but im getting alot faster on my bike the way it is, so cant wait to see what its like with the lower pegs :busted: