Sign in to follow this  

Illinois Lincoln Trail

Theres a new motocross track being built at lincoln trail motosports in casey on the opposite side of the county road. It was built by Mark Barnett.

Looks like it should be pretty fun. Theres pictures of it on LTM facebook page and thompsons motorsports page. Its not open yet though.

sweet! will it be similar to the other track?

no it is wider and more elevation changes

Looks like it should be pretty fun. Theres pictures of it on LTM facebook page and thompsons motorsports page. Its not open yet though.

Hey EricZ,

Have you been on the new track yet? I saw some video clips of an open ride on youtube and it looks awesome.

Nope, I've really wanted to and was supposed to but had last minute stuff happen(sorry indy rider, i suck).. Talked to people who rode it and they liked it...

Did you end up doing the buddy race there redrider? I know todd mentioned you were going to...

Nope, I've really wanted to and was supposed to but had last minute stuff happen(sorry indy rider, i suck).. Talked to people who rode it and they liked it...

Did you end up doing the buddy race there redrider? I know todd mentioned you were going to...

No, I did not. I couldn't find anyone to do it with. I would like to try that new track so maybe we could hookup sometime. I need to work on my MX skills anyway. I've got a local riding buddy who is an MX guy who is dying to try it out also.

Nope, I've really wanted to and was supposed to but had last minute stuff happen(sorry indy rider, i suck)..

Yes, you suck. I was half way there when I got your text. I ended up turning around and heading to Redbird to meet up with some other guys. We rode Fri/Sat and had a blast. We found some new single track sections that were very slick and challenging. The aren't charging a gate fee on Fridays out at Redbird for the rest of the winter. What's your schedule like this week? I can ride Thursday-Sunday if you're interested. Saturday's forecast has been raised to 51*F so for sure I'll want to ride then.

No, I did not. I couldn't find anyone to do it with. I would like to try that new track so maybe we could hookup sometime. I need to work on my MX skills anyway. I've got a local riding buddy who is an MX guy who is dying to try it out also.

Did you ride last weekend? I figured I'd have heard from you since it was a long weekend. What about this coming weekend, will the wife let you come out and play?

I have off thursday thorugh sunday. I'm fighting being sick and my wrist is still a little messed up tho, so I will get with you if I for sure can go. Otherwise I wont let my ambihitions get the best of me.

GC redrider, I kind of doubt they would have anymore track preps this year. They do leave the park open year around and the old track should be open to ride... if you were feeling brave to cold weather and a hard pack track.

Did you ride last weekend? I figured I'd have heard from you since it was a long weekend. What about this coming weekend, will the wife let you come out and play?

No I was out of town for the weekend. The radiator is leaking on my bike so I really don't want to ride it the way it is. I'm going to see if I can get it repaired soon or pick one up off ebay.