Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Looks to me like Stewart likes the JGR Yamaha

IMO the only reason he signed with JGR is because of the NASCAR connection. JGR agreed to give him some four wheel seat time if he signed with them. As for liking the Yamaha, well, we will find out in about 2 months.

My guess is that he'll like the Yamaha if he wins and doesn't take diggers like last year. If he doesn't win, the Yamaha sucks.:busted:

His teeth are fixed?

HA HA I noticed that to. No more gap..... They look like they came straight from Erin Bates mouth! :busted:

wow, did i just sit through an answer commercial?:busted:

My posting the video was about how planted and stable the bike looked , and how comfortable he looked on it , he never looked that stable any time on the Yamaha before JGR's bike , he always had the rear kicking up , that bike is planted to the ground and accelerates and turns without any issues that i can see , that were constantly present with the old bike

My posting the video was about how planted and stable the bike looked , and how comfortable he looked on it , he never looked that stable any time on the Yamaha before JGR's bike , he always had the rear kicking up , that bike is planted to the ground and accelerates and turns without any issues that i can see , that were constantly present with the old bike

did you not see the races last year where he rode smooth and mistake free and looked just as good on the way to winning ?

Phoenix, he looked incredibad there...

he won that one because he knew EXMLB was in the stands :busted:

James always looks great when he is riding by himself. It's only when he not in first place that he rides like a douche, Daytona being the exception.