Sign in to follow this  

Washington Eddieville Nov 12 & 13th, season finalle!!

November 12 & 13, 2011 OMRA EURO GP Schedule

*The riders meeting is mandatory.

Saturday GP Race Schedule:

9:30am - Riders Meeting

10:00am – Junior A’s, B’s, C’s & Junior ATV’s

11:00Experts:

AA, Vet AA, OPEN EXPERT, OPEN AMATEUR,200Z(Ex), 200E( Am) 30U(expert) 40V(expert)

1:00 pm - Amateurs/Beginners:

30D, 40F, 50R(expert), 50Y(amateur), 60Q, 70P, Women, Beginner, Sportsman & Junior X’s

ATV’s & UTV’S - 3:00pm

The last gp races of the year. Weather is iffy, could be a perfect dirt weekend, or we might run an alternate grasstrack, which would be perfect, given enough rain. Conditions are dry at the moment, only time will tell.:busted:

Sunday GP Race Schedule:

9:30am - Riders Meeting

10:00am - Junior A’s, B’s & C’s and Junior ATV’s,

11:00am Beginners/Amateurs:

30D, 40F, 50R(expert), 50Y(amateur), 60Q, 70P, Women, Beginner, Sportsman & Junior X’s

1:00pm – Experts:

AA, Vet AA, OPEN EXPERT, OPEN AMATEUR,200Z(Ex), 200E( Am) 30U(expert) 40V(expert)

3:00PM - ATV'S & UTV'S

Race Saturday, or Sunday, ...or both. We are making up for the September race we had to cancel because of the Monastery fire.

Just a quick weather update from Goldendale at 6:30 am, Saturday, 12 Nov.

It is currently overcast, 30 degrees, and a light breeze out of the west. It rained last night, in Goldendale, and the ground is very wet and quasi-frozen (feels like walking on a slushy).

Seriously give Scott or Debi a call to find out what the track conditions are for today. I won't be able to ride as I am recovering from an elbow injury.

Day one wrapped up and the course was great. even dusty in spots, class battled it out and it was alot of fun. Realy excited for tomarow and i am sure the course will be great again. the ground could realy take alot of moisture no problem, if anything it could only make it better.:busted:

Although yesterday was windy, and the track very dry and blue groove, my YZ125 shined to a 3rd over all in the afternoon race :busted: Havent had that much fun in a LONG time.. Thanks Scott and Debbie for hosting such fun events :busted: