Sign in to follow this  

Your recent Dorsoduro 750 experience

Hi All,

I am moving on from my DRZ SM (see the classified section) and possibly getting a Dorsoduro 750. The thing is I have not ridden one and I am looking for owner feedback. So, anyone that owns a '09 and up models please share your experience with the bike. Also, the local dealer has 2 '09 left overs with full warranty, what do you think a fair price would be (sticker $9999)?

Thanks,

JK

8500 out of the door? That is one hell of a deal! How do you like it? What is your impression?

Yes. They sold it at cost to move it. Can't tell you much about how it rides because I broke my leg and can't ride it for 5 months. Or so the Dr. Tells me. I can't wait to get on it.

I rode one for the afternoon and liked it. Balanced streetbike, nice power, would make an excellent weekday or sunday afternoon bike.

While carries much of the look of a Aprilia SXV/RXV models, it is NOT a race bike in street clothes, as I've put a lot of miles on them, and the 750 is a different machine all together, much more civil in all so many ways....

there are a factory version here in italy and that s very cool...carbon fiber ,red frame and black tank,modified exaust

I have put 50 miles on mine, with a broken leg, and I like it quite a bit. It is not what I would call "fast" but it is plenty quick enough to be fun. I feel it handles like a big dirt bike, which is my background, and stops very well. It does not provide any wind protection at speed.