WaldenMX OP 11-12-11 and news!

Going to try to keep the warm weather around for the weekend! :busted:

OK, maybe not as warm as today but 55 degrees aint bad! :busted:

In order to attend this weeks Open Practice, each person thru our front gate MUST BRING AT LEAST ONE ITEM OF NON-PERISHABLE FOOD THAT WILL BE DONATED TO THE LOCAL TOWN OF PLATTEKILL FOOD PANTRY! We at Walden Mx realize that we are very fortunate to be able to try bring you the best Mx riding and racing that we can, but there are people out there that are less fortunate then us. We would like, with help, to give them a hand with coping with the Holiday season. Yes, yes .....there will be food. The weather is looking good and the days to ride are getting fewer and fewer. Come ride this weekend, enjoy yourself and help others at the same time. Our local Girl scouts will be on hand to assist with the collection and delivery of all donated food items.

Next, everyones heard of "Black Friday" right? Thats the day Moms and wives get up earlier then fathers on race day! They head out to compete in the fast paced world of Extreme Shopping to do battle. Well, Walden Mx is planning "Black Saturday"! Thats right guys and gals...Open Practice, weather permitting, will be held Saturday, November 26th, 2011! On this day, please bring a new, unwrapped toy to the front gate upon arrival to be given to our local Toys for Tots Organization. Believe it or not, this Holiday Season, not everybody will be receiving new bikes, quads, boots, helmets, chest protecters or gear. Again, not eveybody is as fortunate as we are so lets do our part to lend a hand. More on this to come.

Last, but not least.....on May 5, 2012 Walden Mx will be 50! Thats right folks! Back on May 5th, 1962 Walden Mx was incorporated as a true Mx Club and Track. One of the first in the area. So, we are planning a full weekend of celebration on May 5th and 6th, 2012. And seeing that Mothers Day is the following week, The World Famous Mothers Day Halftime Race will be run! Plans are in motion but we are not yet confirmed on which of our great series will be paying points that weekend but we welcome all inquires. Stay tuned........it"s gunna be awesome!

And as always..............Thanks for your continued support!

As long as you had fun Ed! :busted:

Dave tsk, tsk, tsk. Did you tart taking golf lessons or something??? :busted:

Thanks to all, the food drive was a great sucess, the riding was great and there was only one unfortunate swimmer all day! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :bonk:

Track was GREAT yesterday!! I really like the new layout, but that rhythm section after the big down hill double kicked my butt EVERY time. I have no rhythm!!!!

Thanks to Walden for an awesome day!! :busted: My only issue was that our day was cut a few hours short because my son was having problems with his bike intermittently bogging / cutting out. Hope to have it solved before the next OP.