Sign in to follow this  

Should They drop the "F"

and move it to the 2 stroke. like YZ250t, or something in that nature. i understand why it started but the two strokes are dead (almost). sorry im kinda bored. :busted:

and move it to the 2 stroke. like YZ250t, or something in that nature. i understand why it started but the two strokes are dead (almost). sorry im kinda bored. :busted:

Thanks for the years with the Houston Texans. :busted:

They should retain the 'F' for four-stroke models.

Uhh what? You mean all the manufacturers should change their model names to suit you? And the reason is because you're bored and you think the two stroke is dead (obviously you don't follow any of the off road racing they do in Europe)?

Thanks for the years with the Houston Texans. :busted:

And the Fresno State Bulldogs before that...:busted:

i can see the humour in the question, seeing as honda, kawi, suzki, dont make a 2 stroke anymore, that in fact you can just call the bikes a cr250 or cr450. rmz250 rmz450, kx250, kx450

Maybe they can drop four strokes all together? You because two strokes are awesome and lighter and more awesome and faster and super awesome and easier to deal with and crazy awesome and better and extremely awesome...

Seriously though its the model name, cr's are two strokes and crf's are 4 strokes. What they should have done is come up with a different name in the first place.

Maybe they can drop four strokes all together? You because two strokes are awesome and lighter and more awesome and faster and super awesome and easier to deal with and crazy awesome and better and extremely awesome...

this^^^

or any one riding at a local track, 1/3 of the bikes at my local track are 2 stroke

Man, you cant buy a 2t up here! Sure, there are a few used ones here and there but they are beat to piss. Where as there are used 4t that have only a few hrs on them all over the place for sale. New ones dont stay on the floor very long either. As for the "f" does it really matter?

You don't follow motorcross do you...or trail riding for that matter...I see more 2 strokes than 4 strokes out on the trails every weekend.

In fact I'd be willing to bet more than 70% of these forums own at least one 2stroke as well as a 4 stroke.