Sign in to follow this  

Why no one has 2012 parts yet

I find it odd no one has any oem or even aftermarket 2012 parts for crf or much less most manufactures.From what I know I've also checked at most motorbikes.How do the people who repair there bikes.Im in tx

I find it odd no one has any oem or even aftermarket 2012 parts for crf or much less most manufactures.From what I know I've also checked at most motorbikes.How do the people who repair there bikes.Im in tx

Most bikes have very few changes.

I'm terribly sorry crfking I am unable to understand your post as written, if you would be so kind as to fix it then I could try to answer and UdLuz wouldn't give me another infraction here at TT. Thank You.

• Like 1

I'm terribly sorry crfking I am unable to understand your post as written, if you would be so kind as to fix it then I could try to answer and UdLuz wouldn't give me another infraction here at TT. Thank You.

Rather simple really, many websites and for that matter some dealers, don't have their OEM 2112 parts catalogs yet on a number of bikes. The post made perfect sense to me and was a legitimate question. :busted:

I guess it wasn't so simple to me and I don't have the ability to read jumbled words as you obviously do. I'm in Il.

I guess it wasn't so simple to me and I don't have the ability to read jumbled words as you obviously do. I'm in Il.

Mod Town Square or the Pro forum for a while, you'll get really good at it. :busted:

They did have a little shake up in Japan. Not sure how the whole replacement parts vs parts for the assembly lines work. Also with the economy many companies are probably cautious as to putting out a bunch of new stuff.

Since Modding those forums has made you so good at deciphering, and I don't have that experience, then maybe you could remove my infraction? After all I was only trying to help.

Infractions really dont mean anything, let it roll off your back bro. That being said, it did make total sense and made it seem like your being a grammar nazi.

They did have a little shake up in Japan. Not sure how the whole replacement parts vs parts for the assembly lines work.

The real disaster is Thailand. Already hard drives have tripled in price and probably will be close to unobtainable in a month or so. The Japanese auto manufacturing is being devastated and some of it is going to spread to the US auto industry because a lot of electronics are sourced from Thailand.

I'm already having some issues sourcing parts for my business and am hoarding others. Nothing like trying to bid equipment but you have no idea what the price will be tomorrow. :busted:

Even with new cars, at the begining of production most parts go to production of the new vehicle. Typically there isn't much of a demand for oem parts right away. Aftermarket companies have to wait till they can get their hands on a production bike to start engineering parts. Then they have to make molds and set up machinery and do some testing on certain parts before they can offer them to the public.

Rather simple really, many websites and for that matter some dealers, don't have their OEM 2112 parts catalogs yet on a number of bikes. The post made perfect sense to me and was a legitimate question. :busted:

Stay hot there big guy.

Since Modding those forums has made you so good at deciphering, and I don't have that experience, then maybe you could remove my infraction? After all I was only trying to help.

dont feel bad, youre not the only one!!!

11111ma.jpg

:busted:

I didn't give you an infraction, just a warning.

they did have this little wave thing happen a few months back called a Tsunami or something like that.

I didn't give you an infraction, just a warning.

Lets try to stick with the OP's thread and quit bickering.....

Now......when I bought my 2010 YZ450 back in Feburary 2010,I was having a heck of a time finding aftermarket items. They were like only a handful of items out there for it.

It took about about four months or so for places to start carrying stuff for it.

I would say give it till March and then you'll see places having stuff for it.

What's you and your sidekicks problem if I typed wrong get over it.No need to be a spelling nazi.