Sign in to follow this  

24 Hours of Starvation Ridge - 2011

http://vimeo.com/31811872

This year's race was perfection. The weather, the preparation and the execution all happened by the numbers and as smooth as could be. There were 108 teams and Team Bots finished first in class and 10 overall. We had a new teammate this year in Wild Bill Rush. Bill joined us at the last minute and put in a great ride. A real asset to our team.

I wasn't going to shoot the race this year at all but the weather was so great that I decided to pull out my camera and get some shots. I ended up getting enough material to put a nice little video together. Sorry, no night stuff in this edit. I didn't break the camera out at night and was more focused on the racing.

Enjoy! :busted:

great shot at 7:50

Yeah, one of the young pro riders passing by our rider and getting a bit out of shape.

That looked like a blast! Nice video.

Yes, it is a blast. They allow about 100 teams to enter so if you're ever inclined to try it, you should sign up! The event gets no press but they do manage to get riders from all over the country.

beautiful country out there:thumbsup:

No trees LOL

Congrats on your finish:ride:

Gappman

How do you get a 17+ minute mp4 video to be under 300mb? I would like to play videos in mp4 format but their size was difficult to work with so Ive been converting them to .flv to shrink the size but sacrificing quality!

I love Uriah Heep!

Gappman, great videeo, with great editing. You also get Bonus points for having Uriah Heap in the Video, awesome!