Sign in to follow this  

G2 Quick-Turn Throttle Tube

Anyone have or use one of these? Broke my OEM one and thinking about getting one of these like the quicker response. Are they any good? Thanks.

I have one on my 2010 kx450 and love it...its very smooth. It will def teach u good throttle control..

The G2 stuff is good quality. I would get the regular throttle cam system however. Depending on skill level and riding conditions, you might find that a quick turn throttle actually hinders you lap times. The regular system gives you several cams. I'm a woods rider and I use the "slow turn" cam for my riding conditions.

I agree....the system with diff cams is the right one if you have not ridden a bike a quick-turn on it....people have ridden my bike and not liked it....I am a bigger guy and ride motocross, my home track has a few big jumps coming out of turns and the other track I ride is very sandy and deep so the quick turn is nice for me....

I like my quick turn throttle. I got mine due to a wrist injury that limited my movement. I'm not able to twist the throttle back as far now as I could before the injury so the quick turn made it able for me to get the throttle to wide open without having to overgrip the throttle.

I also have the largest cam on it too. I have had it for over 2 years and still is in good shape and working order. However I do believe the metal cable sliding on the metal cam makes the cable ware faster even if you lube it.

I have had two cables to start to tear a couple of strands at about the nipple of the cable where it wraps around the cam.

i run the stock cam on the G2 tube but have used the slower cams and they all are good for different conditions. i wouldn't hesitate to get the quick turn either.

You'll love the quick turn. Thats the first thing I put on any bike I get.