Sign in to follow this  

Washington Turkey scramble.......?

is there a link to it or anything? Flyer? we are interested in possibly attending. but lets see how we fair after the Gallardo Gran Prix this weekend at Straddleline!

It's kind of a semi-invite-only event as far as I know. I can check with the land owner to see if he is willing to put it out here on TT.

Must be a lot of cool guys in Washington to have a invite only race.

I sense some sarcasm/cynicism.

The landowner is generous enough to put on a friendly race on his own land AND provide a turkey lunch for everybody...for free. There is no entry fee other than bringing a small prize (grips, oil, whatever...that way everybody goes home with something) and a side dish. He has specifically mentioned that he wants to keep it to a manageable size so I'm not going to be the one that posts it on the internet!

The landowner is generous enough to put on a friendly race on his own land AND provide a turkey lunch for everybody...for free. There is no entry fee other than bringing a small prize (grips, oil, whatever...that way everybody goes home with something) and a side dish. He has specifically mentioned that he wants to keep it to a manageable size so I'm not going to be the one that posts it on the internet!

Yeah, I was just kidding around. Have fun!

The landowner wants to keep it to a manageable size so I'm not going to be the one that posts it on the internet!

I was looking for the people in the know to see who I may get to meet over there, and now unfortunately I can't go :busted: hope those of you who do get to go have fun in the snow....lol :busted: