Sign in to follow this  

Stuck Engine

1993 CR250 After cutting my swing arm bolts, I can not get my engine out! It won't fit ! What the hell is there a trick to this?

Alot of people forget to take the spark plug out when removeing engines hence catching and it wont come out if you have done everything correctly and taken ur radiators off you should be able to sqeeze it out. try not to loose your temper with it, best of luck. PS if it got in there its gonna get out of there :busted:

Alot of people forget to take the spark plug out when removeing engines hence catching and it wont come out if you have done everything correctly and taken ur radiators off you should be able to sqeeze it out. try not to loose your temper with it, best of luck. PS if it got in there its gonna get out of there :busted:

Lol its hard not to loose your temper! It doesn't even have a top end on! the radiator, shock, seat and gas tank are off, but i'm hitting the frame mounts AHHHHHHH :busted:

How did u go did u get the engine out? plenty of tongue wiggling can sometimes make it work haha, buggers arnt they u should come out with the engine out of the frame with bloody knuckles hondas are a killer for getting out. best of luck bud

How did u go did u get the engine out? plenty of tongue wiggling can sometimes make it work haha, buggers arnt they u should come out with the engine out of the frame with bloody knuckles hondas are a killer for getting out. best of luck bud

Haven't gotten it out yet! UGGGHHh:foul::busted::foul::busted::banghead:

post a couple of pics of what it looks like now from different angles, make we can see something catching on it?

Seeing as how you said you cut out the swingarm bolt (!), can we assume you have also removed the rear shock? Did the swingarm come all the way off after the sawzall job?

If I remember right, getting the rear shock out of the way really helps. And some finesse too.