Full exhaust system???

Really interested in weight reduction findings for complete 09 450x full systems. I have heard that the Pro Circuit systems are a bit noisy. Any significant weight savings between FMF or Yoshimura??

Everything is lighter than stock.

Every pipe has a different power curve and delivery feel.

ProCircuit is one of the 'raciest' (mid to top).

DR D is one of the flattest powerbands (smooth).

Here's the full article from August 2010 Dirt Bike.

FMF was very light and made good low end power down to the test limit of 3500 rpm. Yosh had good peak power, but was heavier than the titanium FMF. PC didn't roll on til 4000 rpm. As Krannie said, they are all lighter than stock. They all make more power than stock, and are louder than stock. They all get rid of the 6500 rpm "flat" spot and 9000 rpm "dip" that the stock exhaust system has.

450Pipespage1.jpg

450Pipespage2.jpg

450Pipespage3.jpg

450Pipespage4.jpg

450Pipespage5.jpg

450Pipespage6.jpg

450Pipespage7.jpg

450Pipespage8.jpg

Talked with tech over at Yoshimura-Rd today...full system RS-2 (highest of series available for Xs) ti/carbon combo weighs in at 6.6 lbs. not bad...i purchased. Last full system available from California warehouse...Yoshi will make any more orders per call. I wish the 4 was available...tech says it is for R only and weighs approx. 4.5lbs.

Krannie...i am on the weight loss program...ha!

:busted:

Talked with tech over at Yoshimura-Rd today...full system RS-2 (highest of series available for Xs) ti/carbon combo weighs in at 6.6 lbs. not bad...i purchased. Last full system available from California warehouse...Yoshi will make any more orders per call. I wish the 4 was available...tech says it is for R only and weighs approx. 4.5lbs.

Krannie...i am on the weight loss program...ha!

:busted:

I'm just trying to remove some of the weight I added. I expect a 16-18lb reduction by the time I get done. Which will still be 14lbs heavier than stock, before gas!