Sign in to follow this  

Getting my 2012 Beta 350 tonight!!!

I ordered one months ago, dealer got it this week and he called me yesterday. I am scheduled for surgery Friday so I will not be able to ride for awhile (that sucks...) but my new Italian baby is here!!!

I may leave it at the delaer to use for marketing while I am on the mend, then again maybe not.

Dealer is Indymoto in Indiana (check them out at indymoto.com).

Cannot wait to get her on the trails!!! :busted:

I ordered one months ago, dealer got it this week and he called me yesterday. I am scheduled for surgery Friday so I will not be able to ride for awhile (that sucks...) but my new Italian baby is here!!!

I may leave it at the delaer to use for marketing while I am on the mend, then again maybe not.

Dealer is Indymoto in Indiana (check them out at indymoto.com).

Cannot wait to get her on the trails!!! :busted:

Congratulations!!! You have to give us a report on that 350! ..and get well soon!:bonk::busted: ...got a video camera?

Congrats. How did you possibly find a dealer who actually sold you a bike?

You had to pre-order them. Mine would have been here late last month (according to the dealer) until I backed out and purchased the Berg. I had everything ready to go on a 498 RR, just had to sign the dotted line and hand over $10K and change....

From what they told me, pre-orders from BYOB were to hit late October and into early November. Then floor models for the shops were to hit late November to eraly December just in time for the Christmas shopping...:busted:

I ordered back in September. Stopped by the dealer and checked it out, only got to ride in the parking lot and surrounding area, hard to get a good impression. Dealer has a 2010 450 there, the 350 feels lighter, definitely lighter than my WR. I will try and get out and ride the weekend before Thanksgiving, depends on the recovery. I decided to leave it at the dealer, better it stay there then in my garage. I'll bring the helmet cam and post a link to the video here.

You had to pre-order them. Mine would have been here late last month (according to the dealer) until I backed out and purchased the Berg. I had everything ready to go on a 498 RR, just had to sign the dotted line and hand over $10K and change....

From what they told me, pre-orders from BYOB were to hit late October and into early November. Then floor models for the shops were to hit late November to eraly December just in time for the Christmas shopping...:busted:

I know Husky, I was being sarcastic due to the beating Beta has been taken in this forum by two others!

I ordered back in September. Stopped by the dealer and checked it out, only got to ride in the parking lot and surrounding area, hard to get a good impression. Dealer has a 2010 450 there, the 350 feels lighter, definitely lighter than my WR. I will try and get out and ride the weekend before Thanksgiving, depends on the recovery. I decided to leave it at the dealer, better it stay there then in my garage. I'll bring the helmet cam and post a link to the video here.

10k plus you must have ordered up in the BYOB. cant wait to see it!

But, your gonna leave it at the dealer=

images-2.jpg

PAA078000002.jpg

thumb-redneckmentorqt7.jpg

Your poor Beta! :busted:

I saw it, it's a beautiful bike. I really wish there was money in my budget for one, maybe a 400. I'm sure you're going to love it. I think the WR and the Beta will even be comparable.

I know Husky, I was being sarcastic due to the beating Beta has been taken in this forum by two others!

The Beta is well worth the wait, I just got too anxious and found a hell of a great deal. It's not like these things are "cookie cut" like all the Japanese bikes you see at the dealers. Thats why Japan can get their next years bikes out so quickly. There is a huge difference between a Beta / Husaberg / Husqvarna etc... as compared to your run of the mill Yamaha / Kawasaki etc, in quality and performance in off road dirt bikes. Not to mention Japan has more $$$ to get them out quickly, it just doesn't go towards overall quality IMHO and I own Japanese bikes as well.... Night and day!

CONGRATULATIONS on your new Beta 350 purchase.

I would love to demo a new 2012 350RR here in NorCal on our single track trails right now in some nice damp dirt. I bet its amazing to ride. You are a lucky guy! Let us know how it goes and what you think, post a few photos before and after some mud on it! :busted:

Well I finally got to ride the new Beta today in the woods. I still on the mend from surgery so I had to take it easy. I cannot say enough good things about my new bike! It is AWESOME! The conditions were a slick and it rained an got a little worse later in the day. The bike is as advertised. It inspires confidence in it's handling, provides very smooth power, does not have the WR heavy feel and is all around a great bike! I think that it is a good mix of a 2 stroke and 4 stroke. Over the summer I had a KTM 250XC and my WR, The Beta is a nice combination of both while sacrificing neither. It revs high and faster than the WR and has the power of the WR when needed. I cannot say enough positive things about it. Now, understand that I spent several $$$'s on this, so I have to say this.

Cam from Indymoto was there and rode it, as well as a riding buddy of mine. Both raved about the handling and overall performance of the bike. My buddy was instantly comfortable on it and felt more confident on the Beta than his bike. He commented on my confidence and said that at times he had to push to keep up, I never felt like I was pushing.

I got some helmet video and pictures and will post a link when I can.

Congrats again.

Your review sounds like a broken record! I wonder why so many people write the same things about their new Betas? :lol:

DUUUDE I'm so excited for you!! That sounds awesome. My first ride was so easy that I had to look again to make sure I was still on the bike :lol:.

LOL!! I put this together, first time really messing with this kinda thing. Helmet cam quality isn't real good. Man is was a fun ride....

LOL!! I put this together, first time really messing with this kinda thing. Helmet cam quality isn't real good. Man is was a fun ride....

And your first drop! :)

Man, that camera angle is great but the cam wouldn't last a full ride up here!

1 - 10 ratings

cornering =

power=

torque=

flickability=

suspension=

traction=

FUN FACTOR=

:lol:

10k plus you must have ordered up in the BYOB. cant wait to see it!

But, your gonna leave it at the dealer=

Your poor Beta! :lol:

I want to see those pictures that were deleted from Photobucket!!

I want to see those pictures that were deleted from Photobucket!!

it was a pic of a kid picking his nose,

a kid drooling

and two big fat dudes in front of a shed.

I could just picture the people that were looking at the bike!

it was a pic of a kid picking his nose,

a kid drooling

and two big fat dudes in front of a shed.

I could just picture the people that were looking at the bike!

Oh... oops. lol. I got kinda a funny story... I tried to buy a Beta for myself from another dealer (it was already set up perfectly w/ all the parts I could want). He wouldn't sell it to me because he said he enjoyed riding it too much :lol: .

He shouldn't have advertised it on his website :)