Sign in to follow this  

BIMOTA enduro bikes

2 stroke is GG motor and KTM frame and swingarm. 4 stroke is the BBX motor, KTM like frame.

Bimota is well known for crazy expensive and very cool street bikes.

Bimota_Tesi_3D_Concept.jpg

THE ENGINE FROM THE BBX 4 STROKE

sure that is not the GG 4st motor? I think it is the GG, looks identical and would be far more available.

450ec-fse-2005.jpg

2 stroke is GG motor and KTM frame and swingarm. 4 stroke is the BBX motor, KTM like frame.

Its not the GG 2 stroke motor, the 4 stroke looks like the GG one though.

The Bimoto 2T has an electronic PV actuator from the looks of it.

Bimota has tried fuel injected 2 stroke before, with the V due in the 1990s which was a 500cc, v twin fuel injected 2 stroke sport bike. It weighed as much as the Aprillia 250 and made twice the power but had a ton of problems.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/user/2008/August/Bomota-Vdue/

With these dirt bikes, they will probably have every single after market add on possible, cost a lot to buy, and they will be hardly any dealers. Could be the Ferrari of dirt bikes. Still awesome to look at and read about and to see if they are using some new tech.

I have my money on Ossa and Beta coming up to compete with KTM and GG (for enduro bikes) and i think Husky is gonna fade..

I have my money on Ossa and Beta coming up to compete with KTM and GG (for enduro bikes) and i think Husky is gonna fade..

I will take that bet. I think husky will have a DI 2 stroke in 2014/15 just like everyone else. They have to with the new rules. The husky SM125 2 stroke street bike is their biggest seller, they have a lot at stake here too.

It didn´t like the Bimotas at the EICMA as much as some other new kids on the block. I cannot explain it completely but they didn´t look as we are used as Bimotas look when it comes to detail attention.

Ok may be Prototypes but they are no comparasion to lets say the new Ossa !

Are these Bimotas going to see production or are they basically "show" bikes?