Sign in to follow this  

What is it with the Rap music in sooo many of the DVD's and videos?

I do not like Rap at all.

I would much rather hear the motorcycle and what is going on!!!!

How do the rest of you feel?

Rap Blows !!:busted:

And yes , for the most part i would rather hear the bikes , i used to put music in my video's (not rap , rock or metal !!) , and found even i like the sound of my engine better than the songs i chose , its ok for segways in a video at the beginning or end , but not constantly throughout the video

and can i have your bike ?? :busted:

Rap Blows !!:busted:

And yes , for the most part i would rather hear the bikes , i used to put music in my video's (not rap , rock or metal !!) , and found even i like the sound of my engine better than the songs i chose , its ok for segways in a video at the beginning or end , but not constantly throughout the video

and can i have your bike ?? :busted:

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

I may let you ride it if you ever come my way.

Good riding to you:)

i don't mind music in videos, as long as it's not rap...(or country for that matter)

just listening to the bike is cool too!:busted:

I like Country Western and some of the new Country that has some heart to it.

I like Bag Pipes, Pipe Organ, piano Jazz, all rock of any age, Motown, progressive, New Age, Blue Grass, some classical, Big Band....

tumblr_ljx5bmXxb41qiwyqbo1_500.jpg

Classic and so true. I have to say I can stand some rap but it's in the 15-20% level of all music . I like jazz... but not a lot like that either but it is good music. I like music of all kinds but don't like headbanging devil screaming rock isn't high on my list either. It's there with rap but they can play instruments..:busted:

..just the music of the bike and the trail is where you can't go wrong...

i hate when i buy a snowboard video and the whole soundtrack is rap....i just feel like snowboarding and rap contrast. the early snowboard and skate vids were all punk rock!

I like some rap like mix/music rap is ok, it can be amazing in videos i you can hear about 40% bike and 60% music. For example in Moto 2 the movie with eli tomac and insert name here, it was really good. IMO

Helet cam vids I prefer no music at all. I want to hear the bike on those. Regular vids I don't mind music. Rap, rock or metal it doesn't matter. I listen to a lot of different stuff. As long as the tempo and feel of the song match the vid it can be pretty cool.

I want to line up in a row all the white boys who blare rap music in the parking lots. Then ride by them on a dirtbike and slap them in the face..If they only knew how stupid they looked.

• Like 2

I prefer to hear the bike, regardless of the 'music' selection, unless it's an edited slo-mo piece, but even then, while I like Rap/Hip-hop..it wouldn't be my first choice along with a dirt bike....guitars just seemed to bring on the adrenaline better.

It's just a sign of how old most of us are getting ! Rap has taken over Popular music. Remember when a lot of comercials and background music was Hair band and pop rock. Well, that time has come and gone. Pretty soon the 80s generation (16-26 yrs old in the 80s) will have their own version of Lorence Welk on TV. lol And just like the Lorence Welk generation we will die off. And then the show will go off the air. Just like Lorence Welk did after my Aunt Milly died. Sad but true, And Time marches on !

I want to line up in a row all the white boys who blare rap music in the parking lots. Then ride by them on a dirtbike and slap them in the face..If they only knew how stupid they looked.

:busted:

Agree!

O.K. guess I'll weigh in (pile on) too. I'm definitely w/ the RAP haters generally

speaking w/ maybe a rare exception. Like this one that somehow to me just

works. (though I don't know if it's technically considered RAP)

I like vids w/ or without music but I like to be able to hear the bike.

I have heard a lot of music in vids I liked that I probably wouldn't have heard

otherwise.

:busted:

Agree!

So what exactly is the problem with white people listening to rap music??:busted:

Originally Posted by mitchelldawg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Totenkopf

Agree!

Ironically, the two "people" who are against the whites listening to rap are a guy whose screen name is "dawg" and another who is named after a Nazi SS division in WWII.

I love me some hip hop. But like most every kind of music, what you hear on the radio is not what I would consider good. Or even decent. Just like Blink-182 is not the best punk band out there.

You know what really chaps my ass though? Techno in videos... **** techno.

Techno is used in a lot of European videos I have watched. I was stationed in Italy and anything with a disco/dance beat is loved.