Sign in to follow this  

FMX video, Zach DiPaolo practicing

Just started riding fmx stuff this year, just a quick vid from a bit ago made of cell phone videos haha. not all my tricks, and the ramp was pushed up and I had nothing to move it back with that day so dont hate! :busted: enjoyy

I had wanted to get into fmx since I was like 14... now I'm nineteen and somehow managed to get myself to think riding street was more fun. Maybe next summer I'll get another dirt bike. Keep up the good work dude

Im 19 and I never rode fmx until this year man its never too late! I did a demo in Ohio and talked to some great riders who got late starts too, Chuck Carothers told me he didnt hit a ramp or do a superman until he was 22

True. Maybe someday. I've been trying to get a street bike. I probably shouldn't, but you only live once, so I want to try it out. I had to sell both of my bikes to get the money. I might just wind up buying my buddies 07 250f from him for 2k. Sweet deal if i don't get a street bike. Also , Idk if my wrist could handle hittin ramps. I had a pretty serious break on my radius this summer, and my wrist bothers me all the time now. The doctors put me in a brace instead of a cast :busted:. and i wasn't easy on it. Who knows... but good for you man. Keep learning new stuff, and keep posting up videos. I subscribed to your channel, so I won't miss any.

Broo I ride street bikes too you gotta have the best of both worlds! :busted:

and thanks man I've already learned a few tricks since that video was shot

thanks everyone! and Dirtymutt9 on that particular setup it was at 65 foot gap tip to tip and on my 450 thats 2nd gear like 60-70% power and just crackin it on the face a little bit. normally I ride at like 75 or even 80 though but my machine was broke that day so I couldnt move it back for the vid