Sign in to follow this  

Offroad lovers, check this out!

Hi guys!

I was filming my buddy riding last sunday and made a video out of it. His name is Mikael Miettinen, Finnish Championship silver medalist in Junior class in enduro. He has such a sick training facility where he lives, miles of trails, fields, sandpits, mx track... And all on their own property right next to a lake so that place is awesome.

Here's the vid, comment and let me know what you think!

Very nice.. thanks for posting. And thanks for adding his mistakes too! Makes not feel as bad about the cool stuff he did in first part of video. :busted:

Nice, I liked it. The riding at the end looked stangely familiar.:busted:

Excellent Video! You do great work and your friend rides very well. I liked how you included the mishaps as well.

Edited by zlathim

Geez, thanks guys for great comments! I appreciate that. And 450XJimDirt, the tires were insanely slippery that morning! No matter how talented rider he is, those were just gnarly and he couldn't make thru them that time. And yeah 4:00 was crazy, he was wide open and suddenly the bike just jumped right towards me hahah.

Thanks once again for positive feedback everyone! I'll keep making these videos, stay tuned guys!

Man, he looks really really good. The bike looks really active, and the rear end seems to step out a lot combined with some oversteer. IMO, add 5mm of sag and back off the rebound a little as a start.

Wish I could do that. And, what a great place to ride.

In the first few seconds where we see him sitting on the bike from the side (he's facing to the right), the proportions seem off. Either he's a big guy or he's riding a small bike. I don't think it's the latter.

Wish I could do that. And, what a great place to ride.

In the first few seconds where we see him sitting on the bike from the side (he's facing to the right), the proportions seem off. Either he's a big guy or he's riding a small bike. I don't think it's the latter.

Man, he looks really really good. The bike looks really active, and the rear end seems to step out a lot combined with some oversteer. IMO, add 5mm of sag and back off the rebound a little as a start.

Punkinhead, Mikael is quite tall so I think it must be something like that.

And Pumpkin450sxf, I don't have the balls to go advice him in bike setups when he is that fast lol! He has a suspension guy in his team and they've worked on the bike, I really dont have any opinion about that... If he is comfortable and that fast, I think the bike is okay then! But it does kick around pretty much, I agree.